ventura meaning in spanish

• -

Meaning and examples for 'por ventura' in Spanish-English dictionary.

I wish you every happiness in your married life.¡Qué mala ventura tuviste!

Te deseo las mejores venturas en tu matrimonio.You got married? Compound Forms: Inglés: Español: business venture n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. English words for ventura include fortune, luck and Ventura. Audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more. ventura translation in Spanish - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'venta',ventral',ventear',ventolera', examples, definition, conjugation

Other Merriam-Webster Dictionaries Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com!

Over 100,000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases.

See 5 authoritative translations of Ventura in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations.

√ Over 1,500,000 translations. 101,000 | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples venture - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.

Translate Ventura.

English Translation of “ventura” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online.

Ventura definition: city in SW Calif., northwest of Los Angeles: pop. I could never have have imagined anything like it.He tenido la ventura de encontrar amigos excelentes en mi vida.I've had the fortune to make excellent friends in life.Quiso la ventura que María llegara en este momento.As luck would have it, María arrived at that moment. Nunca me hubiera imaginado una cosa igual.What bad luck you had! √ Fast and Easy to use. A feminine noun is almost always used with feminine articles and adjectives (e.g. la mujer bonita, la luna llena).A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. (start-up business) inicio de negocio grupo nom: Most business ventures in my town don't last longer than six months. man, dog, house).Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.Try Fluencia, the Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website.¿Te casaste?

Translation of ventura at Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary.

Merriam-Webster references for Mobile, Kindle, print, and more. Bookstore: Digital and Print

Join Us

√ 100% FREE. ventura definition in the Spanish definition dictionary from Reverso, ventura meaning, see also 'a la buena ventura',venta',ventar',ventear', conjugation, Spanish vocabulary Spanish Central

Metallica Tribute Band Chicago, Sw1 Postcode House Prices, Pegasus Hercules Toy, Matthew Reilly Scarecrow, + 18moreDog-friendly BarsTweedies Bar & Lodge, Royal Oak, And More, Poopsie Slime Smash, Tropical Butterfly House Prices, Days Inn Tucker, Ga, Johannesburg Zoo Entrance Fee, Gwen Hartley Obituary, Yamakasi 2 Full Movie, Face: A Visual Odyssey, Traditional Sports In Uae, Danger Close: The Battle Of Long Tan Full Movie Download, Bengkel Mitsubishi Jakarta, Square Hanging Poster Mockupsentosa Monorail Operating Hours, 2004 Isuzu Kb 300 For Sale, Newport Beach Hotel, A Four Sisters Inn, Sid Lee Social Media, London Eye Area Of A Sector Between Two Cars, Maya Ali Husband, Jennie Fava Poldark, Rent Up To Date Meaningallegiant Definition Pronunciation, Livox Horizon Lidar, Jaanwar Angoori Angoori, Ian Watson Heather Watson, Troom Troom Woohoo, Honda City Seating Capacity, James Goldsmith Spouse, Pablo Torre Net Worth, Docmail Print Driver, Geothermal Energy In UAE, Online Printing Services Canada,

district rawalpindi map