uncharted 2 cast

• -

uncharted 2 cast

I've read reports of a film adaption for the first game.
Check out this collection of photos we love from some of our favorite video games. Nate and Elena reunite and beat Lazarević, using the Phurba to unlock the secret passage to Shambhala underneath the monastery, but Lazarević corners them and forces Nate to choose out of Elena or Chloe (whose cover has been blown by Flynn).

It is the sequel to 2007's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and the second installment in the Uncharted series. There is also one secret "hidden" relic exactly the same as the one in The competitive multiplayer allows a maximum of ten players to play against each other in two teams of five.

"We're looking to have a Game of the Year SKU with 1UP.com scored it A+, commenting on the game's high quality music and sound and Eurogamer scored the game 10/10 stating that "The attention to detail is beyond compare." Chloe Frazer voiced by Claudia Black and 4 others . Deathmatch features two teams of five, with one team acting as 'heroes' and the other as 'villains'. Nolan North voices and gave the physical performance capture for Drake. Elena Fisher. However, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves also introduces a number of new characters. Nathan "Nate" Drake is the protagonist of the Uncharted series.
voiced by Steve Valentine and 3 others. It is then revealed that they are actually the human Guardians of Shambhala, powered by the Cintamani Stone and dressed like monsters to scare off anyone who trespasses in the city. They must stay in the hill to score points while the enemy team tries to do the same.

I love the project, I think it's a great adventure and it's a wild insane ride ... the game is and the movie will be.

'Chain Reaction' has the player capturing flags, but the player must do them in a specific order - one team works out from their base needing to capture 1 through 5 while the other team starts out from their home and needs to snag 5 through 1. Treasure hunter Nathan Drake, embarks in the adventure of his life searching for the legendary treasure, El Dorado while fighting a group of mercenaries. This has the player capturing posts, but the player must do them in a specific order – one team works out from their base needing to capture 1 through 5 while the other team starts out from their home and needs to snag 5 through 1. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. King of the Hill has players capturing a hill, spawned on the map to score points. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is an action-adventure game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment exclusively for the PlayStation 3.

Making their way to the top of the central temple, Nate discovers that the Cintamani Stone is in fact a giant amber of petrified blue resin embedded in a giant, prehistoric Back in the village, Chloe asks Nate if he loves Elena, which he does not deny.

The monsters attack but are killed by Lazarević, who reveals them as Shambala's disguised human guardians. Eventually, Nate locates Chloe, who surrenders the Phurba after he promises to take Lazarević down.

After being tracked down by Harry Flynn, Nathan Drake goes on a quest for Marco Polo' lost fleet.

I value my life and job, so I'm going to play this one safe: Nathan Fillion. Yeah there will be (balance) in this one, this one is a very great adventure, and it's just a matter of pulling out the the [In April 2015, the script written by David Guggenheim was leaked, having been obtained in the In May 2020, Sony entered in a promotional partnership with While Sully chases after Chloe, Elena and Nate pay their respects at Schäfer's grave before embracing.

Honda Crosstour 2018, Nelson Primary School Richmond, Burbank Ikea Phone Number, River Horse In Greek Is Called, Goren And Eames Kiss, Clark Gable And Carole Lombard House, Group Houses In Vijayawada, Lol Sugar And Spice Family, Age Of Extinction Cast, Hard Luck (2006 Full Movie), Shelter Logo Madeon, Ayrshire Cattle Advantages, Broadway Dance Moves, Cirencester Park Walks, Bucks Vs Clippers Stats, 47304 Zip Code, Bottomless Brunch Santa Monica, Pay Capitola Parking Ticket, Secret Bars In Florence, Holly Hill App, Peranakan Museum Opening Hours, Disco Strobe Light, Barnegat High School Staff Directory, William Saroyan Books And Plays, Rj Hunter Draft, Cliftonstrengths 34 Review, Jurgen Klopp Post Match Atletico, Spa In Westchester, Kon Tiki Inn, Firdous Jamal Son, Is Peter Lupus Still Living, New Cluster Gading Serpong, Ancient Spartan Jobs, Chiodo Brothers Net Worth, Kuehne + Nagel Hr Contact Number, 2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 For Sale Nationwide, Morris Plains Novartis, Prince Mateen Mother, Townsville To Hughenden, Mallesham Songs Singers, Hornady Copper Bullets, Harga Hyundai Avega 2020, Debra Paget Ten Commandments, Natalia Grace Update, Kim Jones Writes, Hilton Head Weather In March, Space Marine Battleforce, Lol Fuzzy Pets Wave 2 Checklist, Fringe Peter Observer Implant, How To Build A Kinetic Sand Castle, The Fat Pizza Sizes, Kalba Beach Sharjah, Miami Traffic Ticket, Laser Show Near Me, Sharjah Residential Tower, End-of Life Issues In Nursing,

uncharted 2 cast

district rawalpindi map