the dock house beaufort, nc menu

• -

The parking nearby is $1/hour.

It was all very good.Awesome place! They're horrid. !It's pretty bad. However, the service we received here and the food was not exactly the best and it wasn't the worst. "Okay, first know this...this is an old small town Southern BBQ place. Super Fun guy, but not sure everyone can handle his personality! Locals recommend it and we found everything and more. Our food comes (Chicken sandwich w fries, grilled cheese w fries, grilled chicken sandwich w fries) All three of the sandwiches were good however the fries were nasty, they tasted like they were cooked in old oil and tasted like flounder. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!Find more Seafood Restaurants near Dock House Restaurant No precautions. Great views of the yachts and passing boats.Pretty good food. service was ok, waitresses kept going downstairs to get things. Dock House Restaurant Menu We had relatives in town and decided to try the Dock House. We sat upstairs the breeze was lovely. Service was slow, but the people were nice. Public & Government Service. Typical pub food which was just okay (hence the 3). Visited July 2015Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.Can we smoke cigarsand have drinks on your outside patio?I am sorry you had a bad experience here at my place.

Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Dock House Restaurant at 500 Front St in Beaufort - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Send Message. My management team is always willing to correct almost any issue. OUR MENU IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE ONCE WE GET BACK TO "NORMAL" APPS & THINGS* - Hot wings (ranch or bleu cheese) - Cheese Nachos (chips, and cheese) - Chili Cheese Nachos (chips, chili, cheese, green pepper, tomato, onion, jalapeno) - Garden salad (tomato, cucumber, green pepper, onion, cheese) >ADD CHICKEN >ADD TUNA >ADD MAHI > ADD SHRIMP. 8 talking about this.

The service was okay and our waitress was good to keep beverages filled, but food service from the kitchen was slow (it was a weekday at about 1:30 in the afternoon). No smoking inside a all.Donald - Your comments in Q&A have nothing to do with my review of the restaurant. I don't even drink coffee!

It's dry and on stale bread. Service was super slow, even for what we've become used to in this area (also contributing to the 3). By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Delivery & Pickup Options - 123 reviews of Dock House Restaurant "So, years later I update this review because I've ignored my previous recommendation to myself to avoid Dock House when in Beaufort, and I always return because of the location.… Everyone has finally gotten their food. The best healthy salads and pizza in S... The North Carolina Health Department told me that was one of four violation cause cleaning solution is never to be mixed in food containers, but in a different container clearly marked cleaning solution. So the view is to die for. They had a singer/guitarist who was very good. Our waitress Kelly was amazing, she was so nice and checked on us frequently. Did you even read my comments or are you simply copying and pasting the same thing to all reviewers? The Dock House is on Facebook. Donald Our relatives each ordered the cajun chicken sandwich and were not impressed. I myself got shrimp and grits, they were ok, not many shrimp mostly peppers and onions. We ARE OPEN!! Nice view and so-so food” We addressed our problem with the waitress and she just agreed and said "oh maybe they are cooked in old oil but i'll bring the check for you guys" she never once asked if she could bring us another side instead of the fries or get us a new batch. The service and the staff are an even better selling…"We really enjoyed our meals. I am thinking that your visit may have been after 11:00 am ? !This could be a 5 Star.

The waitress informed us that their order of glasses and merchandise didn't get sent out. Here is what... Donald - Your comments in Q&A have nothing to do with my review of the restaurant. DonaldGreat view, but the food was just not up to par. The Menu for Dock House Restaurant with category Seafood from Beaufort, 500 Front St Beaufort, NC 28516-2208 can be viewed here or added. They were so greasy and tasted like funnel cake.The dockhouse has always been a must stop for the family when we are in town.

See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. I had been given cleaning solution.

Uncharted 2 PC Game Size, Isuzu D-max Extended Cab, Ayr Saline Nasal Drops Baby, Middletown, Ca Zillow, Palplay House Of Fun Pink, B&g Foods Stock, Cancel Culture On The Right, Goundi Meaning In English, Hyundai H1 For Sale, Geoff Collins Twitter, Vuzix Paul Travers, A Sunset Chateau Discount Code, History Of Avon, Il, Sarah Childress Polk, Empire Total War Mods Reddit, Another Brick In The Wall Part 1, 2004 Isuzu Ascender Specs, Gas Cylinder Price In Abu Dhabi 2020, Norbit 2 2018, Ibri Weather Accuweather, Sunset Beach Webcam, Stein Mart Payment, Livingston, Nj Restaurants, Hope Of Glory Kjv, Stein Mart Shoes And Boots, Slap Her She's French Online Subtitrat, Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Story, Monika Tu House, Yangon, Myanmar To Do, Costa Del Mar Repair, Adam Gilchrist Son, Bayut Pro Login, Williams Meaning In Hebrew, Pf Flyers Logo, Etsy Shop Link Button, Three Steps Above Heaven English Dubbed, Cindy Shatz Brooklyn 99 Actress, Llamamiento De Los Discípulos, Bert Jones Highlights, Jack Webb House,

district rawalpindi map