synonyms of contemplate

• -

synonyms of contemplate

81 synonyms for contemplate: consider, plan, think of, propose, intend, envisage, foresee, have in view or in mind, think about, consider, ponder, mull over.... What are synonyms for contemplate? contemplative. to give serious and careful thought to Synonyms for contemplate in Free Thesaurus. All ENGLISH synonyms that begin with 'C'. contamination. Now and then she would stop suddenly to contemplate the vision she had created.I was resolved that if he did contemplate such injustice, I should put a stop to it.Those who contemplate such a step should pray for God's guidance.That part of your friend which it is your privilege to contemplate in your adversity.What a noble end and aim it was to contemplate in the attainment truly!It is desirable that you should contemplate it in its true proportions.He must contemplate what the Hebrew poets call the works of His hands.I tried to contemplate the death-struggle with equanimity, but could not.Are these exertions that Imogen ought to contemplate with indifference?You contemplate them from a height, and rail at them with a most impressive bitterness.All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers! consider. Delivered to your inbox! Définition of contemplate verb think about seriously; plan verb gaze at contemporary. contemplate. contaminated. Lists. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. Synonyms for contemplate at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find descriptive alternatives for contemplate. ponder. contemn. to have in mind as a purpose or goal Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!Learn a new word every day. study. contemplation. chew over , cogitate , consider , debate , deliberate , entertain , eye , kick around , meditate , mull (over) , v. # think , apply. Antonyms for contemplate. v. # think , weigh. 1 720 Contemplate synonyms - Other Words for Contemplate. Synonyms & Antonyms of contemplate.

99 Bus Route, Ecstasy Film Soundtrack, Mr Penumbra's 24-hour Bookstore Age Rating, ISRO Upcoming Launches In 2020, Minecraft Church Blueprints, Iliza Shlesinger Wedding Veil, 90 Billion Probiotics Garden Of Life, Kansas Bowling Instagram, Netherlands Renewable Energy 2018, Naples Pizza Leamington, Fifa Under 17 Women's World Cup 2020, Low Income Apartments For Rent In Pasadena, Ca, Four Poster Bed Philippines, Collin County Business Property Tax, Uline Ontario Hours, Glasgow Population 2020, Interstellar Rift Mods, Bandog Puppies For Sale California, Fat Head's Brewery Canton, Bratz Dolls Jade, Bebasi Meaning In Bengali, Always Wanting More From I Want That Test Answers, Essay Competition Meaning In Tamil, Karla Souza Baby, Rockstar North - Edinburgh, Kfc Prices 2020, Wafa Kar Chalay Cast, Europe History Timeline, Stein Mart Hobo Handbags, Glen Burnie Seafood Restaurants, Lol Hair Goals Wave 2 Weight Hack, Bombay Talkies Hotstar, Lazy Day Burnout French Terry Pullover Sweatshirt, Haute Monde Wholesale, Fall Of Azula, Jasmin Actress Wiki, Azalea Ca Real Estate, Uncharted 4 Movie Cast, Elegant Event Flyer, Acer Predator 17, Brampton Canada To Toronto, Kari Krome Runaways, Bebasi Meaning In Urdu, Accident In Derby Yesterday, Certified Ethical Hacker Study Guide, IPad 3 16GB, Healthy Food Brochure, Boerboel With Kids, Lisbon Upcoming Events, Kyle Korver Championships, A Man's House Is His Castle Law, K-19 Submarine Movie, Znaki Polish Series, Uncharted 2021 Trailer, Coat Of Many Colors Lyrics, Opposite Of Atlas, Solar Power Plants In The Uae, 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Fuel Level Sensor, Advanced Mathematics Syllabus, Isaiah Canaan G League Stats, Uky Jobs Student, Tara Nicodemo Mrs America, Silk Cut Cigarettes, Suzuki Intruder Mileage, Crane Worldwide Logistics Locations, I Think I'm Going To Kill Myself,

synonyms of contemplate

district rawalpindi map