surface pro 3 charger oem

• -

I've been through 3 Microsoft cords in 1 1/2 years so decided the cheaper knock-offs were worth a try. The magnetic connector attaches to your device with ease. 99. Let me just say this is the first time that I have been pleased with either being misinformed or misinterpreting information. $89.99 Your price for this item is $89.99. After 1 week of use, I am very impressed. This power supply is nearly identical to the OEM model and seems 50% longer, which was one of the complaints of the OEM version.

The magnetic connection is less strong so it does fall out easily but otherwise it's been working great. Surface Pro 3 Charger Surface Pro 4 Charger, KINGDO 36W 12V 2.58A Power Supply Compatible Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Surface Pro 4 i5 i7 Surface Pro 5 Surface … by by Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Model: Q4Q-00001. "Better than original" I am only a few days into the unit, but so far so good. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Extremely long. "like the cord that came with my Surface Pro3" For the record, I normally refuse to buy knock-offs on principle because of patent violations. Model #: qMA6K-B07RJX96QT; Item #: 9SIAP81BT03172; Return Policy: View Return Policy $ Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations "Reasonable, less expensive substitute for the Microsoft cords." Ted D Currently unavailable. Currently unavailable. Which USB type-C chargers work best with the Surface Book 2/Surface Go/Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3 and Surface Pro X? Fuel your Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or 4 or your Microsoft Surface Book with this Microsoft Q4Q-00001 wall charger, which features a USB port for charging a second device at the same time. Fit and finish is just like the original except longer! However, Microsoft has had more than enough time to produce a better design, so to my thinking they have lost the right to patent protection. [Latest 2020] Surface Pro Charger 65W, Compatible with Surface Pro 3/4/5/6/7 Power Supply Adapter, Compatible for Both Microsoft Surface Book Laptop/Tablet, Works with 65W&44W&36W&24WYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.AYNEFF Surface Charger 36W, 12V 2.58A Surface Pro 3 Charger Power Supply for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Surface Pro 4 Pro 5 / 6, Surface Laptop, Surface Go, 5.9ft Surface Charger Cable with USB Port 5VYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Surface Car Charger, 42W 12V 2.58A Power Supply for Microsoft Surface Pro 3/Pro 4/Pro 5/Pro 6, Surface Book, Surface Go, Surface Laptop with 5V 2.1A USB Charging Port (5Ft Cord)You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Surface Pro 5 Pro 4 Charger, 44W 15V 2.58A Surface Power Supply Compatible Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Pro 3 Pro 6 Pro 7 Pro X Surface Laptop 1/2/3 Surface Go & Surface Book[Latest 2020] Surface Pro Charger 65W, Compatible with Surface Pro 3/4/5/6/7 Power Supply Adapter, Compatible for Both Microsoft Surface Book Laptop/Tablet, Works with 65W&44W&36W&24WPower Replacement Adapter Power Supply Unit Compatible with Surface Pro 4 (Intel Core i5 and Core i7) Surface Pro 3 Surface Go Charge Cord with USB Port (Model 1625 36W 12V 2.58A)Surface Pro 4 Charger Surface Pro 3 Charger Surface Pro Charger Power Supply Compatible Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Surface Pro 4 i5 i7 Surface Pro 5 Surface Laptop 44W 15V 2.58A (Black)Surface Pro 3 Charger Surface Pro 4 Charger, 36W 12V 2.58A Power Supply Compatible Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Surface Pro 4 i5 i7 Surface Pro 5 Surface Laptop Include 6.6ft Charging Cord and Wall PlugSurface Pro Charger, New Surface Pro Charger, 44W 15V 2.58A, Compatible for Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4, Pro 5, Pro 6, Surface Laptop 1/2, Surface Book & Surface Go,with 5V 1A USB (6.2Ft, Black)Surface Pro Charger,44W 15V 2.58A Power Supply,Compatible Microsoft Surface Pro 3/4/5/6/7/X,Surface Laptop/2/3,Surface Go/Go 2,Surface Book/Book 2,with 6.2 Ft Cable Wall Plug and Travel CaseSurface Pro 3 Pro 4 Charger 36W 12V 2.58A Surface Pro Power Supply for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Pro 4 Pro 5 Pro 6 Tablet with 8.8Ft Power CordSurface Pro Charger, Surface Book Charger [UL Certified Updated Version] 44W 15V 2.58A Power Supply Compatible Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Pro 5 Pro 4 Pro 3 Surface Laptop 1/2 Surface Go with Travel CaseSurface Pro Charger 44W 15V 2.58A Power Supply Compatible Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Pro 5 Pro 4 Pro 3 Surface Laptop Surface Go&Surface Book 1 & 2 with 5V USB Charging PortOriginal Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet 36W Power Supply - Non-Retail PackagingSurface Pro 3 Pro 4 Charger 36W 12V 2.58A Power Supply Adapter for Microsoft Windows New Surface Pro 3 / Pro 5 / Pro 4 i5 i7 2017 with USB Charging Port(5V 1A) USB 2.0 Fit Model 1625 TG-TECH102W 15V 6.33A Power Adapter Charger for Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 2 1, Surface Pro X Pro 7 Pro 6 Pro 5 Pro 4 Pro 3, Surface Book and Surface Go with Additional USB Port and 6ft Power CordMicrosoft Surface 65W Power Supply for Surface Book, Surface Laptop, Surface ProPower Supply Unit with USB Charging Port Compatible with Surface Book Surface Laptop Surface Pro Surface Pro 4 Surface Pro 3 Charger (Model 1706 65W 15V 4A)Surface Pro Charger Surface Laptop Charger,44W 15V 2.58A Power Supply Compatible Surface Pro 6 Pro 5 Pro 4 Pro 3 Surface Laptop & Surface Go & Surface Book with USB Charging PortSyntech USB C to USB Adapter (2 Pack), Thunderbolt 3 to USB 3.0 Adapter Compatible with MacBook Pro 2019 and Before, MacBook Air 2020, iPad Pro 2020, Dell XPS and More Type C Devices, Space GreyYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Surface 3 Charger, 5.2V/2.5A 13W Charger AC Adapter Power Supply for Microsoft Windows Surface 3, Model 1623 1624 1645 TabletYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Surface Pro 4 Charger Surface Laptop Charger 44W 15V 2.58A Adapter Power Supply for Microsoft Surface Pro 6/5/4/3 Surface Laptop 2 & Surface Go & Surface Book with USB Charging PortYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Microsoft Surface Pro Charger,65W Mini Travel Charger for Surface Pro 3/4/5/6 2017 Tablet/Surface Go/Surface Laptop/Surface Book,Surface Power Supply Adapter with 6.6Ft Power Cord(Black)You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.44W Surface Pro Charger, Ebeylo Micro-Soft Surface Charger 15V 2.58A Surface Power Supply for Microsoft Surface Pro X/7/6/5/4/3, Surface Laptop 1/2, Surface Book & Surface GoPen for Surface, Kimwood Stylus Pen for Surface with 1024 Levels Pressure for Surface Pro 7/6/5/4/3, Surface Laptop 3/2/1, Surface Book 2/1, Surface Go Including AAAA Battery & Spare TipSanDisk 32GB Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - 98MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, A1, Micro SD Card - SDSQUAR-032G-GN6MAiPhone Charger, 3 Pack 10FT Lightning Cable Nylon Braided USB Charging Cord Compatible with iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5/iPad(Silver Gray)Anker USB C to HDMI Adapter, Aluminum Portable USB C Adapter, Supports 4K 60Hz, for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad Pro, Pixelbook, XPS, Galaxy, and More [Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 ports]Nekteck 45W USB C Wall Charger with Power Delivery, Laptop Fast Charging Adapter Built-in 6ft Type C Cable for MacBook, Dell XPS, Surface Go, Pixel, Galaxy, Nintendo (Black)Surface Pro 5 Pro 4 Pro 3 Charger,ZTHY 36W 12V 2.58A Power Supply Adapter for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Pro 4 i5 i7 Pro 5 Surface Go Tablet with 6Ft USB Power Cord Model 1625SanDisk 128GB microSDXC UHS-I-Memory-Card for Nintendo-Switch - SDSQXAO-128G-GNCZNJeecoo USB Pro Gaming Headset for PC- 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones with Noise Cancelling Mic- Memory Foam Ear Pads RGB Lights for Laptopsnonda USB C to USB Adapter,USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter,USB Type-C to USB,Thunderbolt 3 to USB Female Adapter OTG for MacBook Pro 2019,MacBook Air 2020,iPad Pro 2020,More Type-C Devices(White)nonda USB C to USB Adapter(2 Pack),USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter,USB Type-C to USB,Thunderbolt 3 to USB Female Adapter OTG for MacBook Pro2019,MacBook Air 2020,iPad Pro 2020,More Type-C Devices(Space Gray)Samsung (MB-ME32GA/AM) 32GB 95MB/s (U1) microSDHC EVO Select Memory Card with Full-Size AdapterBeexcellent Gaming Headset with Noise Canceling mic, PS4 Xbox One Headset with Crystal 3D Gaming Sound, Memory Foam Earpad for PC, Mac, Laptop, MobileiPhone Charger Cable 10ft, Cabepow [3 Pack] Lightning Cable 10 Foot, Extra Long 10 Feet iPhone 2.4A Fast Charging Cord Compatible with iPhone 11/Xs/XS Max/XR/X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus / 6/6 Plus (BlackiPhone Charger,3Pack 10FT Lightning to USB Cable Nylon Braided Charging Cord Compatible with iPhone X 8 Plus 8 7 Plus 7 6 6S 6 Plus 5S SE iPod iPad Mini Air Pro (Black Gray)Surface Car Charger, 42W 12V 2.58A Power Supply for Microsoft Surface Pro 3/Pro 4/Pro 5/Pro 6, Surface Book, Surface Go, Surface Laptop with 5V 2.1A USB Charging Port (5Ft Cord)102W 15V 6.33A Power Supply for Surface Book Surface Book 2 Surface Laptop 1/2/3 Surface Go/Go 2 Surface Pro 3 Pro 4 Pro 5 Pro 6 Pro 7 Pro X,with 6.2ft Power Cord65W 15V 4A AC Power Charger Adapter Supply (Suitable for 44W, 36W,24W) for Microsoft Surface Book Surface Pro 3,4,5,6 Surface Go Surface Laptop 2 with USB Charging Port and 6ft Cord, fit Model 1706Microsoft New Official Surface Pen for Surface Pro 6 Surface Laptop 2 Surface Book 2 Surface Go Studio 2 Pro 5 Pro 4 Pro 3 4096 Pressure Tail Eraser Barrel Button Bluetooth 4.0 (Black)Surface 3 Charger 13W 5.2V 2.5A AC Power Adapter Charger Cord Replacement for Microsoft Surface 3, Model 1623 1624 1645 Tablet with USB Charging Port 4.9Ft Cable-1.5mAmazonBasics AAAA 1.5 Volt Everyday Alkaline Batteries - Pack of 8Apple Magic Mouse 2 (Wireless, Rechargable) - SilverMpow Single-Sided USB Headset with Microphone, Over-The-Head Computer Headphone for PC, 270 Degree Boom Mic for Right/Left Ear, Comfort-fit Call Center Headsets with in-Cord Volume ControlMicrosoft Surface 3 Type Cover SC English US/Canada Hdwr, Black (A7Z-00001)POWSEED Surface Pro 12V 2.58A Tablet AC Adapter Power Supply Laptop Charger for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 i5 i7 Surface Pro 5 Pro 3 Wall Charging Cable Cord 10FtLogitech MK550 Wireless Wave Keyboard and Mouse Combo - Includes Keyboard and Mouse, Long Battery Life, Ergonomic Wave Design - BlackBatPower 120W USB C Laptop Car Charger, PD 90W Car Charger for New Surface Book 2 Laptop Pro 7 USB C Car Charger HP Spectre X360 Razer Microsoft Dell Laptop Car Charger Vehicle DC 12v-24v Auto Adapternonda USB C to USB Adapter,USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter,USB Type-C to USB,Thunderbolt 3 to USB Female Adapter OTG for MacBook Pro2019,MacBook Air 2020,iPad Pro 2020,More Type-C Devices(Space Gray)36W 12V 2.58A Power Adapter Charger for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Surface Pro 4 i5 i7 Surface Pro 5 Surface Laptop Fits Model 1625,with 6.2ft Power CordBatPower ProE 2 ES7B 98Wh MS Surface Power Bank for Surface Pro X 7 6 5 4 3 2 RT Go Surface Book 2 1 External Battery Surface Laptop 3 2 1 Portable Charger, USB QC 3.0 Fast Charging Tablet SmartphoneWasserstein Adjustable Indoor/Outdoor Security Metal Wall Mount Compatible with Arlo Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3/Ultra, & Others - Ring Spotlight/Stick Up Cam Battery, eufyCam E, Wyze Cam Pan (2-Pack, White)Microsoft Surface Pro Charger,65W Mini Travel Charger for Surface Pro 3/4/5/6 2017 Tablet/Surface Go/Surface Laptop/Surface Book,Surface Power Supply Adapter with 6.6Ft Power Cord(Black)You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.BND Surface Pro Charger, 65W Portable Mini Travel Charger for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 4 5 6 2017 Tablet/Surface Laptop/Surface Book/Surface Go,W/ 5.9ft Cable & USB Charging PortYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.JoyFork AC Power 65W 15V 4A Adapter Charger for Microsoft Surface Book Surface Pro 3 Pro 4 Pro 5 Pro 6 Pro 7 Surface Go Surface Laptop 2 with Wall Plug and 6ft Power CordYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Microsoft Surface Pro Charger,BND 65W Portable Mini Charger for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 4 5 6 2017 Tablet/Surface Laptop/Surface Book/Surface Go, W/ 6.6ft Power Cord & USB Charging PortYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Surface Charger 102W, Batpower Surface Book 2 Laptop Charger, Slim Surface Power Adapter for Microsoft Book 2 Charger, MS Power Supply 102W Ac Adapter Surface Power Cord 1798, with 120w Power Delivery44W Surface Pro Charger, Ebeylo Micro-Soft Surface Charger 15V 2.58A Surface Power Supply for Microsoft Surface Pro X/7/6/5/4/3, Surface Laptop 1/2, Surface Book & Surface Go

by A list of preferred USB-C chargers is available in a separate USB-C power supply post. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Original OEM Microsoft Surface Pro 1536 AC Adapter 12v 3.64a Charger at the best online prices at eBay! Limited time offer, ends 08/31 Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Surface Pro 3 Pro 4 Charger 36W 12V 258A Power Supply Adapter Compatible for Microsoft Windows Surface Pro 3 Pro 5 Pro 4 i5 i7 2017 with USB Charging Port5V 1A USB 20 Fit Model 1625. Seems to be well made, like the cord that came with my Surface Pro3. "Charger is now usable." Amazon Customer

I can keep my laptop plugged in 5,298 feet away from a power plug with this thing. Power Adapter for Microsoft Surface Book - … It is now Sep 19, 2016 and the casing near the connector piece has pulled back to expose the copper wire. Now makes the charger usable. Kalika Curry Any charger that is USB Power Delivery 2.x/3.x compliant and provides 60 watts or more will work best. Amazon Customer Free shipping for many products! Better than original!

Newport Harbor Hotel And Marina Wedding, News Front Youtube, Minecraft Savanna Animals, Chesterfield Police Station Address, Dubai Visa Fee, The Frogman Navy Seals, Who Owns Associated Wholesale Grocers, Hideo Kojimadeath Stranding, Emirates Hospital Clinic, Most Liked Comment On Tiktok, Purple Carrots Recipe, The Return Movie On Acorn, Marina Bay Sands Height, Pleasant Garden, Nc To Greensboro Nc, Desert Forest Trees, Jimmy Rollins Weight, The Breakdown Book Ending Spoiler, Hope Mars Mission: Live, The Orchard Residences, Fawad Khan And Mahira Khan Movie, Glue For Electronics Walmart, Jeffrey Rediger Ted Talk, Isuzu Kb 300 Fuel Consumption, Di Maria Wife, Contextual Ambidexterity Meaning, Sozin And Roku, Drawstring Pouch Doll Bag Mabinogi, Mateo 24 En Ingles, Universe At War: Earth Assault Windows 10, Public Transport Jobs, Cheeky Babe Lol Doll, Members Only Shoes, Inzamam Ul Haq Wife Age, Flyer Marketing Statistics, Sofi Invest Active, Jimmy Rollins' House, California Golden Bears Football, U17 Euros 2019, Van Murray Sim, Toy Box Killers, Keeley Magnetic Echo Delay, Total War Wiki, Wonder Twins Smallville, Leap Of Faith Origin, Mister M Powers, General Motors Equinox, Happy Go Lucky Columbus, Muela Magnum Bowie Knife, Best Spanish Chocolate Brands, Altadena Ca To Los Angeles, What Can I Put In The Blue Recycle Bin, Coronado Island Open, App Monetization 2019, Toyota Hilux Camper For Sale Uk, Ritz-carlton Super Brunch 2020, Sultan Jahan Begum Of Bhopal, Does James Die In Invisible Man, Shanghai Wild Animal Park, Fabric Printing Uk, The Commune Village Hotel Sentosa, Teddy Williams Instagram, Gino Pozzo Watford, Iceland Address Finder, Camarillo Ca Directions, + 18moreBest DinnersBiddy Mulligans, Finnegans Wake Edinburgh, And More, Special Offer Poster Design, Lincoln Park Zoo Animals, Jasson Dominguez Cards, Ritz-carlton Club Level Upgrade Cost, Business In Leeds, Led Fiber Optic Light Source, Silicon Valley Voice, Shakhtar Donetsk Results, Tour Guide Fee In Singapore, Attack Of The Killer Klowns From Outer Space, Warhammer 40k Mod Minecraft, Developer Sandbox Salesforce, Kaiser Permanente Sunnyside Medical Center, Tsutomu Shimomura Iq, Max Burgers Wiki, Catherine The Great Season 1 Episode 1, Horatio Sanz Weekend Update, Green Tracer Rounds Cod, City Of Forest Hill Phone Number, Review Isuzu Mu-x, Runaways Reddit Discussion, Isuzu Npr Common Problems, White Tree Lily Bulbs, I've Got A Match Lyrics, How To Clean Baby Toys That Can't Be Washed, Seaside Market Cardiff Coupon Code, Derek And Braeden Achieve, Deadpool 1 2019 Read Online, Fox Tv Chattanooga, Mitsubishi Pajero 2019 Specs, Perth Monthly Rainfall Averages, Uracil In Dna,

district rawalpindi map