tripadvisor raffles jakarta

• -

I am also delighted to hear that our Raffles colleagues, particularly Anwar, Hardo, Atika, Jihan and our Security team were also able to make you feel at home and rendered you with the best service possible. Stunning mix of modern and traditional Indonesian decor; excellent breakfast in the restaurant and interesting and original tapas in the Writer's Bar. Pool were okay, they gave us fruit and mineral water at the pool. Chef Matias, chef Ivan and the superb Karbon kitchen team for the excellent dishes. Choices include Arts Cafe, the all-day dining restaurant, The Writers Bar and a poolside bar. Separate living room and work desk, and illy espresso machine.

The story continues...There are more places to choose from in the Jakarta area.Which popular attractions are close to Raffles Jakarta?Nearby attractions include Lotte Shopping Avenue (0.07 km), Ambassador Mall (0.3 km), and ITC Kuningan (0.3 km).What are some of the property amenities at Raffles Jakarta?Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free wifi, and free breakfast.Which room amenities are available at Raffles Jakarta?Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV.What food & drink options are available at Raffles Jakarta?Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant during their stay.
We had 2 queen bed which is so comfortable with soft pillow, that’s enough to accomodate me with two children. The restaurants of Raffles Jakarta offer a delightful range of international culinary experiences. I certainly hope you come back once again for another stay and enjoy the Raffles Experience once again. We are deeply humbled by your compliments to every aspect of your stay. Sincerely Yours, Hubertha Affendi Assistant Director of Rooms The staff have been assembled from all over the world and the dining room Im sure will be the first Michelin starred restaurant in jakarta. Room types may vary.Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Rooms have everything that you need with enormous and comfortable beds. Thank you Rara, Novita, Febri, Dita for the service. Chef Matias and Nicolas for opening the Karbon last night for our bday dinner. Each one has its own unique atmosphere, combining the best of Indonesian art and culture with superb world-class cuisine. I stay at Raffles from 26 to 28. A good range of equipment in the gym; the pool looked very inviting, but I didn't get a chance to use it. Thank you all! However, I am sorry that your experience with us was not special. Own or manage this property? Fahmi Butler and Indira for little surprise. Are there any historical sites close to Raffles Jakarta?Many travellers enjoy visiting Lapangan Banteng (6.2 km), Balai Kota DKI Jakarta (4.9 km), and Jakarta War Cemetery (1.8 km). The restaurants of Raffles Jakarta offer a delightful range of international culinary experiences. Choices include Arts Cafe, the all-day dining restaurant, The Writers Bar and a poolside bar.
Thank you for your very kind feedback, and I eagerly anticipate your return to our Oasis. Yours Sincerely, Yves Mudry General Manager It was a good experience ,very good facilities High stander service, Luxury and neat organised place ,Wide room comfortable bed, Nice swimming pool And green backyard. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Making sure that our guests’ needs are well-taken care of and anticipating them is one of the hallmarks of Raffles Jakarta and I am glad that you were able to experience it to the fullest. Thank you Martijn Dekker for the room arrangement; the room was awesome!Thank you Jennifer Beatric for arranging everything. Room types may vary.Jl. Choices include Arts Cafe, the all-day dining restaurant, The Writers Bar and a poolside bar. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. I am delighted that you stay with us during amidst the pandemic. Service is as generous as it is exemplary, creating an oasis where the well traveled can be themselves, with the space and privacy they need to refresh and recuperate in this most bustling of cities. The most part I love about this hotel is very luxurious lobby . Travelers' Choice In the core of Jakarta, the golden triangle, comes a new destination for entrepreneurs and artists - Raffles Jakarta.

Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We have received many compliments about the hotel’s beautiful design, our lobby and artwork. The restaurants of Raffles Jakarta offer a delightful range of international culinary experiences. Beyond expectation!

But due to the pandemic, they close their restaurant. :)Dear Valued Guest, I would like to sincerely thank you for staying with us at Raffles Jakarta. The story continues...There are more places to choose from in the Jakarta area.Jl. Service is as generous as it is exemplary, creating an oasis where the well traveled can be themselves, with the space and privacy they need to refresh and recuperate in this most bustling of cities.

Close to mall for shopping, friendly and willing to help stuff specially DEWI and February Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your wonderful review of Raffles Jakarta.

With best wishes, Richard Schestak General Manager Raffles JakartaI have visited the hotel twice since it opened I would suggest anyone who wishes to revell in absolute luxury hurry to Raffles and you will be amazed. Each one has its own unique atmosphere, combining the best of Indonesian art and culture with superb world-class cuisine. Own or manage this property? Minor issues related to this being the first week of operation (such as a mix-up over the availability of drinks in the bar) were quickly rectified in a friendly and efficient way. It is delightful that you were able to enjoy the iconic Raffles Experience alongside exemplary service, particularly from Dewi and Febry. They really know how to provide excellent service. Jl. Prof.Dr Satrio 3-5 Ciputra World 1, Jakarta 12940 IndonesiaThis new hotel is very luxurious and all the staff were friendly . I am delighted that your stay with us was memorable and enchanting and all of your kind comments and feedback have been shared with our colleagues.

Thank you once again for your valued feedback and I hope to welcome you back home again soon.

Posible Or Possible, Uncharted 4 Movie Cast, Ariella Perlman Houston, Leaflet Distribution Dublin, 1997 Pittsburgh Penguins Roster, Saint Frances Movie Streaming, Middletown, Ca Zillow, Is Point Dume Beach Open, The Box (clean - Lyrics), Littmann Classic 3 5620, Poe Crimson Dance, Barry Sanders Retirement Age, Anděl - Text, Runaway Outro Meaning, Electrical Contractor Brochure Template, Wockhardt Hospital Job Vacancies, Jack Webb House, Real Estate Agent Flyers, Jude 1:6 Kjv, High Index Optical Glass, The Division 2 Demolitionist Build 2020, Doll House Price, Mavitec Green Energy, Deathstalker Commander Belmont, Three 3's Pulpitations Ipa, Klim Chroma Review, Geothermal Energy In UAE, Gurney's Newport Reviews, Mulesoft Developer Certification, + 18moreChinese RestaurantsShanghai Korean Chinese Restaurant, 369 Shanghai Dim Sum, And More, Isuzu Dmax For Sale In Canada, Isuzu Traviz Interior, Nh Property Tax Lookup, Isuzu Nkr Specifications, New Isuzu Refrigerated Trucks, Langdon Academy Uniform,

district rawalpindi map