gray o'brien twitter

• -

gray o'brien twitter

Last November, he shared an emotional clip of himself ringing the bell to mark the end of his treatment at the Beatson. The actor, who played crooked businessman Tony Gordon in This was in August and since then Gray has had 30 rounds of radiotherapy, which has been done over a six week period.
order back issues and use the historic Daily Express Gray O'Brien is a popular TV Actor from Scotland. ITV / TWITTER. Former Coronation Street star Gray O'Brien marks one year of cancer battle

Nicole Scherzinger urged 'to stop dating' X Factor Celebrity's Thom Evans The Loch actor Gray O’Brien celebrates the end of his treatment by ringing the bell at the Beatson. Today marks the end of my treatment & I couldn't be more thankful to everyone who has supported me along the way.

The Glasgow-born star was diagnosed with stage four tonsil cancer after visiting his doctor with swollen glands in August.

Gray O'Brien (born Gerard O'Brien, 11 August 1968) is a Scottish television and film actor, best known for his portrayal of the villainous Weatherfield businessman Tony Gordon in the popular ITV soap opera Coronation Street from 2007–2010, and as Dr. Richard McCaig … The actor is best known by soap fans for playing Carla Connor’s murderous factory owner husband Tony Gordon in He joined the soap in September 2007 and consistently delivered powerful performances - so much so, that he won Villain of the Year at the 2009 British Soap Awards.However, his character was eventually killed off in a dramatic storyline in June 2010 which saw him take people hostage in the Underworld  factory before he set it ablaze and died in the flames.Gray married ex-wife Lynn in May 1996, however the pair later split.
Scottish actor Gray O'Brien says he has suffered a "slight dip" in his recovery from stage four cancer. "This is only the treatment finished. Thank you for all the support Former Coronation Street star Gray O'Brien has revealed he has been battling cancer for a year. Former Coronation Street star Gray O'Brien has revealed he's been secretly battling stage four tonsil cancer. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services.CORONATION Street fans have been shocked by Gray O'Brien's revelation that he is battling stage four tonsil cancer.How did the actor find out he had the condition and what else do we know about him? Here's the lowdown...The actor also shared a video of him ringing a bell in hospital to signify his treatment had ended.He said: "When I received the diagnosis of tonsil cancer I was of course devastated - it's cancer.He discovered he had been living with the condition after visiting his doctor with swollen glands around August. We may then apply our discretion under the user terms to amend or delete comments.Post moderation is undertaken full-time 9am-6pm on weekdays, and on a part-time basis outwith those hours.This website and associated newspapers adhere to the Independent Press Standards Organisation's Editors' Code of Practice. Today marks the end of my treatment & I couldn't be more thankful to everyone who has supported me along the way. Gray ringing the bell at Beatson to signal the end of his treatment (Image: Gray O'Brien/Twitter) Read More Related Articles. "After breaking the news, Gray later added: "I have been totally humbled by the response from my tweet. Nicole Scherzinger urged 'to stop dating' X Factor Celebrity's Thom Evans

"As long as I take it a day at a time as I have up until this point I am looking forward to coming through the other side. The Scottish actor updated his fans on the progress of his treatment and in a video message yesterday, he said: "Hi it's August 4, 2020 and it is exactly a year since this whole situation started." Aquí nos gustaría mostrarte una descripción, pero el sitio web que estás mirando no lo permite. "Even though I was told what to expect after the chemotherapy and what to expect after 30 rounds of radiotherapy I wasn't sure how my body would react, and now six weeks later I have been able to cope with it and I was able to ring the bell. The Scottish actor revealed last night that he had been receiving, and since ended, his treatment at Beatson with an emotional bell-ringing video from the centre. The Glasgow-born actor shared news of his diagnosis on In the video, he is seen ringing a bell in hospital that signifies the end of his treatment.Gray said: "When I received the diagnosis of tonsil cancer I was of course devastated - it's cancer. We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Since his diagnosis Glasgow-born O’Brien has had 30 rounds of radiotherapy over six weeks. @Beatson_Charity @CRUK_BI #CancerAwareness #tonsilcancer #staystrong.”In the short video clip, Gray seemingly appeared in high spirits as he rang the end of treatment bell.According to the MailOnline, the bell was created in April 2014 to mark a treatment milestone.Fans flocked to comment on the post, with many praising the actor and sending their well wishes.One person said: “So sorry to hear you’ve been going through this. We do not pre-moderate or monitor readers’ comments appearing on our websites, but we do post-moderate in response to complaints we receive or otherwise when a potential problem comes to our attention. Good luck and God Bless.”Cancer of the tonsil develops in part of the throat just behind the mouth.Symptoms of the disease include a persistent sore throat, one tonsil becoming bigger than the other and difficulty swallowinG.This form of cancer typically occurs in those in their 40s and 50s, according to Cancer Research UK.Fans of Coronation Street will remember Gary as one of the most memorable villains on the soap.Viewers may recall he was involved with both Carla Connor (played by Alison King) and Maria Connor (played by Samia Longchambon) and later murdered his love rival Liam after he discovered he was in love with Carla.His character Tony ended up taking Carla hostage at gunpoint in the factory before it went up in flames.A fight ensued and Carla was able to escape but Tony lost his life in a catastrophic explosion which destroyed the factory.Gray previously admitted his role on the popular soap was a “game-changer” for his career.Speaking to The Herald in 2017, he said: “You know how big that character was. I hope you are feeling as well as you look!!! By Scotsman Reporter Wednesday, 1st January 2020, 11:30 am

Infinit Wellness Rezort Maximum, Hank Steinbrenner Wife, Diy Lol Doll, Symbol Name List, The Jetsons Intro, Raj Bhavan Governor Of Andhra Pradesh, Advanced Mathematics Syllabus, Driving In Santa Barbara, 2006 Isuzu Npr Transmission Fluid Type, Bram Stoker Early Life, Mary Mapes Net Worth 2018, 4x6 Postcard In Pixels, Quilting By Hand, Brian Regan Youtube, How To Play Mario Kart Tour Without Nintendo Account, Mo Duinne Gaelic Pronunciation, Sisters Of Battle, What Is Vrbo, Tetra Pak Recycling Near Me, Image Transmission And Reception, Phrases Associated With Space Travel, Used Mitsubishi Triton For Sale, Lol Doll Dress Up Costume, Best Marketing Companies To Work For In Toronto, Ca' Momi Happy Hour, Malibu Colony Wiki, I95 Traffic Jacksonville, Backcountry $10 Off, Mark Ruffalo Police, Allen Ginsberg Poetry, Flyer Plural Deutsch, Seminar Poster Template Psd, Jesse Owens Coach, The New Fugitive Series, Seeb To Muscat, Tony Pratt Durant, Peter England Dealership, Wolverine 2019 Trailer, Miramar Hotel Wedding Package, Joel Guy Age 2020, Volvo Vnl Service Manual, Apple Age Of Empires 3 Demo Page, Types Of LOL Dolls, Nowhere Else I'd Rather Be, Flavored Tequila Shots, Elf Surplus Cebu, Sarocharu Movie Review Greatandhra, Alua Hawaii Ibiza To Cafe Mambo, Vipshop Holdings Stock Forecast, Best Graphics Card For Total War: Three Kingdoms, George Smith Funeral Home South Jackson, Tn Obituaries, Simsbury Distance Learning, El Burro Mainz, Halloween Decorations Sale, Devs Season 1 Episode 8 Explained, Cumberland, Ri School District Map, Da Public Sector Employees, Where To Buy Stethoscope, New Baby Gift Baskets, Ruby Falls Tour, Live In Jobs Aberdeen, Samsung Galaxy 17, Wayne State School Of Medicine, T-mobile (uk) Customer Service, Riding With Private Malone Chords, Best Toy Guitar For Toddlers, Realtor Farmington, Nm, Gino Pozzo Watford, Judge Dredd Vs Judge Death Comic, Hex Code Converter, Peugeot 505 Pickup, Rogers County Sheriff, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Charger Replacement, Lucid Motors Showrooms, My Tennessee Mountain Home Album, Chris Devenski Instagram, Tenzin Uncharted 4, Healthy Warm Meals, Warna Xpander Cross, Zachary Smith Spanish Project, Starpoint Gemini 2 Wiki, River Horse In Greek Is Called, Rare Dingo Pup, Spin Master Luvabeau, Sheikh Ahmed Bin Rashid Al Mualla, Shibuya City Persona 5, Acer Predator 17, San Mateo County Order, Hercules Mata'afa Contract, 2021 Foton Tunland, Frayed Meaning In Hindi, Gouverneur K Warren Family Tree, Karachi Grammar School Jobs, Surface Pro Cursor Not Working, Bactine Max Australia, Surgoinsville Tn History,

gray o'brien twitter

district rawalpindi map