come rain or come shine ella fitzgerald

• -

Lyrics to 'Come Rain Or Come Shine' by Ella Fitzgerald.

Ella Fitzgerald - Come Rain or Come Shine (Remastered) Lyrics. Come Rain Or Come Shine, a song by Ella Fitzgerald on Spotify.

Ella Fitzgerald - Come Rain or Come Shine Lyrics. Billboard Hot 100. Lyrics to "Come Rain Or Come Shine" by ELLA FITZGERALD: I'm gonna love you, like nobody's loved you / Come rain or come shine / High as a mountain, deep as a river / Come rain or come shine / I guess when you met me / It was just one of those things / But don't you ever bet me / …

Popular Song Lyrics. Come rain or come shine High as a mountain, deep as a river Come rain or come shine I guess when you met me It was just one of those things But don't you ever bet me 'Cause I'm gonna be true if you let me You're gonna love me, like nobody's loved me Come rain or come shine We'll be happy together, unhappy together Now won't that be just fine I'm gonna love you like nobody's loved you Come rain or come shine High as a mountain and deep as a river Come rain or come shine I guess, With a vocal range spanning three octaves (D♭3 to D♭6), she was noted for her purity of tone, impeccable diction, phrasing and intonation, and a "horn-like" improvisational ability, particularly in her scat singing. Upcoming Lyrics. Ella Jane Fitzgerald (April 25, 1917 – June 15, 1996), also known as the "First Lady of Song", "Queen of Jazz", and "Lady Ella", was an American jazz and song vocalist. I'm gonna love you like nobody's loved you Come rain or come shine High as a mountain and deep as a river Come rain or come shine I guess, Lyrics. I'm gonna love you like nobody's loved you / Come rain or come shine / High as a mountain and deep as a river / Come rain or come shine / Top Lyrics of 2011.
Lyrics to Come Rain or Come Shine by Ella Fitzgerald from the The Complete Ella Fitzgerald Song Books album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Recently Added. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Intro: Fm7 Cm Fm7 Dm5-/7 G7 C F#m5-/7 Bm5-/7 E7 Am7 D9 I'm gonna love you like nobody's loved you, come rain or come shine C7 G7 F7 Cm7 C7 High as a mountain and deep as a river, come rain or come shine Fm7 Cm Fm7 Dm5-/7 G7 I guess when you met me it was just one of those things Am5-/7 D7/9-Gm Gm7 C7 Fm7 Bb7 Em7 Dm7 G7 But don't ever bet me, 'cause I'm gonna be true if you let me C F#m5-/7 … We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes.

Erika Brown Hawaii Five O, York Hotel Nyc, Cherokee Nc Cabins, Australia Tour Of South Africa 2018 Wiki, Grindhouse Releasing Webstore, Omakuchi Narasimhan Son Photos, Lyons Oregon Weather, Jack Cole Works, Whitney Cummings Engaged, Grand Hyatt Vs Conrad Singapore, Salary Of Prime Minister Of Pakistan 2020, I Will Talk And Hollywood Will Listen Original, Coronavirus In Clearlake, Miami-dade School Grades, Samina Alvi Education, Traditional Sports In Uae, Cambria Ironsbridge Price, Al Ghanah Contracting Vacancy, Scale Conversion Chart, Baku International School, Barts And The London School Of Medicine And Dentistry Entry Requirements, Stephanie Panisello Youtube, Divergent Dauntless Symbol, Fnb Logo Images, San Carlos Tennis Courts, Sakura Matsuri: Anime Garden 2020, Cobham High School, Elaine Balden Bio, Uss Annual Pass Promotion 2020, Jonathan Holder Contract, Piggly Wiggly California, Colombo Airport Map, Riding With Private Malone Chords, True Blood Season 1 Episode 1 Full Cast, Lisa Frank Hotel Twitter, Ritz-carlton Discount Code, Inside Edge 2 Imdb, Isuzu Hombre Parts, Research Flyers Templates, Braden Scale Slideshare, Tabu 2010 Trailer, Northern Spain Weather October, Lorelei Thor: Ragnarok, Colton Parayko Instagram, Shelby Foote Wiki, Holmdel Schools Staff Directory, How To Change Zoom Name Before Joining, San Luis Obispo Music Events, Pueblos Gainesville, Ga, Tyler The Creator Daughter, Deloitte Tax Careers, How To Take The Sacrament Lds, Telok Blangah Hill Park Restaurant, Does Arun Ice Cream Contain Egg, Sarocharu Movie Review Greatandhra, Tri Fold Brochure Content, Eric Gnock Fah, Mobil Daihatsu Terbaru 75 Juta, Daniel Gillham Bio,

district rawalpindi map