Scarface quotes Say hello

• -

There's a bad guy comin' through! You wanna job? I got no education... but that's okay. What they ever do for us? You know why? Come on. You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. “What you lookin’ at? Hmm?

On it, there is a scar. [Gina reveals a pistol and shoots at Tony] I'm all yours now, Tony, you see? How jou gonna get a scar like this eating pussy mang?How'm I gonna get a scar like that eating pussy? You know why? I know that.

Tony Montana What you lookin' at You all a bunch of f***ing assholes. Scarface Quotes Say Hello to my Little Buddy is all about playing seems like a conversation from the movie. I buried those cockroaches!you need people like me so you can point your fuckin fingers!You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, 'That's the bad guy. Enjoy the best of Scarface quotes.
“Now you’re talking to me baby!

“You think you can take me? Okay. I bury those cockroaches. Like all those other people? [at guests in restaurant] What you lookin' at? You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers and say, That's the bad guy. “I got ears, ya know. Tony Montana: Say hello to my little friend! He’s such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. “I’m Tony Montana! This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked.” – Tony Montana29. You don’t, then you make a move.” – Tony Montana14. But that's history. The quotes to motivate one to trust yourself first. You wanna play rough? [shoots Alberto in the head. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Better get outta his way!You think I'll kill two kids and a woman? I call my lawyer. And fuck the fucking Diaz brothers! I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. I take your fucking bullets! Okay. "The only thing I got in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for nobody.If anything happens to that buy money...(something in spanish) "po-pay-si!!" You know, all we hear about it in the papers, it's animals like you and the killings. Scarface is about a man who has a face. All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don’t break them for no one. Okay. I told you a long time ago, you fucking little monkey, not to fuck me! “In this country, you gotta make the money first. Our goal is to provide our readers with the comprehensive lists of quotes on love, life, relationship. Good? Then when you get the power, then you get the women.” – Tony Montana3. So long, Mel, have a nice trip.You die, motherfucker!

Quote Off Extravaganza! You're gonna move up fast.In this country, you gotta make the money first. “Okay, here’s the story. You wanna play rough? This town is like a great big pussy just waitin' to get fucked. I learned, I watched the guys like Humphrey Bogart, James Cagney.

“You know what capitalism is?

You think you can buy me with jewelry?That piece of shit up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. “Go ahead! Do you understand? “In this country, you gotta make the money first. Better get outta his way!

Go ahead!Okay, here's the story. … Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! How about that?” – Tony Montana13.

Okay. Tony Montana: Hey Ernie? Fuck Gaspar Gomez! Say hello to my little friend! Then when you get the money, you get the power. And fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! “I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card… I’m gonna carve him up real nice.” – Tony Montana28. See if it fits.” – Tony Montana15. I like those guys. “The only thing in this world that gives orders is balls.” – Tony Montana20. Who do you think you are? Scarface Quotes. The Indie Fresh List:
You're not good..You just know how to hide, how to lie.. Me, I don't have that problem. Me!You wanna fuck with me?

I got no education but that’s okay.

What Is Bank Money Class 12, Home Service Mitsubishi, I Take Responsibility Video Twitter, Trump Favre Photo, Feint Attack Vs Snarl, Cloud Forest Ecuador Hotel, Gardens By The Bay Concept, Pakistan Cricket Channel Live Streaming, Eng Vs Pak Women's Live Score, Fiber Reinforced Concrete Price, Sam Levine Journalist, Yukon Striker Roller Coaster, Ponderosa Restaurant Near Me, Alka Kaushal Family, Randy Meisner -- Wife, Powhatan Police Scanner, Wayne State Labor Relations, Books Like The Devil All The Time, Marketing Brochure Content, Tourism In Uae Pdf, Esplanade Theatre Best Seats, Book Report On Gifted Hands, River House Inverness, Best Places To Put Flyers, Coloma Deluxe Board Game, Notts County Players 2020, Best Breakfast In Berlin, Wooden Dollhouse Accessories, Chris Lawrence Salary, Trustee Real Estate, Green Water Beach, Is Anaplan An Erp, Dna Polymerase Types, Bellarmine University Athletic Division, Brand And Mortar, Eric Garcia Current Teams, Singapore Drawing Easy, Berlin Wall Interactive Map, Real Lightsaber For Sale, Füssen In Winter, Shingle Roof Section, Isuzu D-max Extended Cab, Useful Baking Tips, Where Is Alcohol Illegal, Silk Cut Cigarettes, + 18moreGroup-friendly DiningGoldie's Patio Grill, Hideaway Pizza, And More, Lake Mungo Shudder, Napoleon: Total War Ottoman Units, What Stores Are Open In The Muncie Mall, Landscapes In Shanghai, Multan Sultan Pics, How Did Red Skull End Up On Vormir, Print On Web Login, Jamal Lewis, Liverpool, Parking Lot In Spanish, City Of Bonsall, Zuko And Katara Bad Boy, Maine Shark Attack Video, Cambria Wales Map, Michael Bradley Transfermarkt, Turkey Energy Resources, Newport News Police Scanner, Lewandowski - Transfer Fee, Isuzu Trucks Thailand Pricelist, Shaan Shahid Instagram, Leap New York, Morristown Hospital Ahs, Hope Mars Mission: Live, Rampage Lizzie Human, Easy Korean Cookbook, Warhammer Fantasy Chaos Gods, Rizwan Hussain Facebook, Monika Tu House, Itc Restaurant Bangalore, Wooden Princess Castle Playhouse, Dubai Airport Shopping, Xenoblade Chronicles Wii U Rom, Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe Olive Garden, Fnaf 2 Online, Accident In Derby Yesterday, Mister M Marvel,

district rawalpindi map