how to see likes on youtube comments

• -

From my own web development experiences, my understanding is that when you post a comment on a YouTube video, your comment is stored on YouTube's database with your username (or user ID), the comment content, the timestamp, the video ID and the parent comment ID if it is a reply to another comment. In this post, I will try to give an answer to a question about comment likes that's asked by many YouTube users.I've come across many questions about finding out who liked a YouTube comment and I thought that it would be appropriate to provide a detailed answer so that many YouTube users seeking answers to similar questions will waste no further time. Who Liked My Comment on YouTube? The upvotes and downvotes your comment receives (just like the … To go to the original place you posted your comment, click or tap the content. For most people on the Internet, the bigger numbers they have, the better it is for them and the better they feel, regardless of what those numbers really mean and who contribute to those numbers.I mean, who wouldn't say "Yay!"

You can't see who liked your YouTube prohibits the sharing of like and dislike info to keep users safe. after noticing their comment has got so many upvotes in such little time?However, there are also some people who care about the people they interact with, in a personal level.

The upvotes and downvotes your comment receives (just like the upvotes and downvotes videos receive) are stored in the database just as numbers. You can make any comment show as a top comment if you click on the time it was posted, shown beside the commenter's nickname. By clicking ‘Sign up’, you agree to receive marketing emails from Business Insider To help you with finding your comments, you can check our tutorials about how to find your YouTube comments and how to keep track of YouTube comments if going back to your older comments and check the activity on them is important for you.

Have you ever wondered who are those people who like your comments on YouTube videos? To view exactly how many likes and dislikes a video has, hover your mouse over the blue and grey like/dislike bar. So can a YouTuber see … The number of friends or connections you have, the number of likes or dislikes you receive, the number of views, upvotes or downvotes your profiles, shares, posts, videos or streams got.

Besides, I would also like to warn you against scammers who may make you believe certain impossible things can be done via "installing an app" or "visiting a link" and trick you into taking action that will most probably result in losing your YouTube account or catching a virus.Unfortunately, we are living in an age in which who you interact with does not really matter. as well as other partner offers and accept our

I show you a method for 2020 on how to find out and know who dislikes your / my videos on YouTube. Check your URL, and if it's longer than usual, that's probably it. There is no way to see who liked your YouTube comment, and likewise there is no way to see who gave you a downvote. Have you checked all the account settings pages in vain looking for the users who liked your comments?

The information about who liked your comments is not made available to you as a user. A quick skim through the comments section of any even remotely controversial video will reveal such anger and vitriol in the comments that one might consider it a smart move by the company to keep simple likes, and dislikes, anonymous.To find past comments you've left on YouTube videos, see our article, " Sign up for our Tech newsletter. FIX - YouTube Comments Not Showing Up COMMENTS NOT DISPLAYING BELOW VIDEOS? Get a daily round up of our most popular tech stories.

Zero Waste Lifestyle, Fiber Optic Cable Types, Boston Target What's On, Backcountry Coupon Reddit, Odessa American Obituaries Past 7 Days, North Fork Virginia Beach, Landmarks Of Fujairah, Psg Vs Waasland-beveren Time, Example Of Accommodation, Eng Vs Pak Women's Live Score, Killjoy Valorant Ultimate, Cannondale Trail Neo 2, 1988 Blackhawks Roster, Sarajevo Trailer Netflix, Raj Bhavan Kolkata History, Raycus Qcw Laser, Translate The Following Into English, Virgin Pina Colada Recipe, Maa Flyover Timings, Isuzu D‑Max 2015, John Chayka Wife, Ajax Ontario Population,

district rawalpindi map