bukit batok nature park ghost

• -

Bukit Batok Nature Park: By: Anonymous Story Submission This is the place where the rape case happened. Full view. Serene and tranquil, it is an ideal place for a peaceful nature walk.Take a leisurely stroll on the meandering footpaths that run through the secondary forest and admire the beauty of the lush greenery.

He told me that he used to go to the park every morning around 4am or so.

I jaywalk because there is no traffic at 5am, so I was like so happy to see her and wanting to pace up quickly, the figure just disappear with a blink of an eye.I don’t know what you call this, but another friend also had this experience. We looked at her and said there was no swing at all in playground in front of the toilets. So there was this Malay boy, aged about 10 + or so, we didn’t mind his presence, we chatted, and out of curiosity, I asked him what’s he doing at this hour and not at home in bed or getting ready to go bed.

Was wonderful to take a morning stroll along with lots of other walkersA visit to Bukit Batok Nature Park is good for both body and soul. It can be rather quiet in the noon but I always love the serenity and the beauty of this park. During the durian season, you will see people waiting for the fruit to dropThis nature park is set in suburban Singapore around 30 mins from the airport. Sometime back, I encountered a strange incident at Bukit Batok Nature Park. Read more.

During the durian season, you will see people waiting for the fruit to drop. Immerse yourself in a world out of Singapore in Little Guilin. So on this particular day, I forgotten that she had gone away for a few days. A passer-by heard her cries for help and called an ambulance.

A few different trails and side paths to explore Lovely park formerley a quarry very lush plenty of trails.

This incident happened to me when i was in sec 4. Main Path and Children’s Playground. A member of the Singapore Paranormal Investigators, who claims he encountered the ghost of a murdered woman in Bukit Batok Nature Park has gained so much fame, he has even been featured in a video interview on the BIO channel.28 year-old Mohd Ariffin, who is a public servant, had received a tip off from a jogger, Cynthia Jonell Soh, who jogs regularly in the park. It is a very well path and shaded park and have a beautiful quarry. I like to hike in the greenery park but Bukit Batok Nature Park gives me a spooky feeling and excitement each time I visited this place. During the durian season, you will see people waiting for the fruit to dropI am here with my husband 3 times a week to take a walk between 10am to around 1pm. man claims he saw ghost of murdered woman in bukit batok nature park Submitted by farhan on Fri, 09/06/2017 - 9:52am A member of the Singapore Paranormal Investigators, who claims he encountered the ghost of a murdered woman in Bukit Batok Nature Park has gained so much fame, he has even been featured in a video interview on the BIO channel.

I used to be at the car park there at 5am every morning to do some brisk Walk with a group of seniors around 5.10 or 5.15 every morning. Share.

Not sure if it’s the lady jogger who was raped and murdered, but this took place up on the hill and not lower part of the hill. While you receive the undivided attention of a private guide, you’ll get the inside scoop on areas such as Little India and Gardens by the Bay, and discover cultural information that you won’t find in the guide book.Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for There is a durian tree near the traffic lights. It’s lush and green and filled with bird life!

This trail is ideal for nature lovers, bird enthusiasts and families. THE BEE GEES Live at Melbourne Australia 1974 (Maurice,Robin & Barry,their humour & songs) - Duration: 14:28. roger bridgland Recommended for you I guess you can tell your friends you’ve been to Guilin once you’ve made a … Me as usual will walk from home to the park. There were about 20 of us.

Tucked away in a corner of Chinatown, Pearl’s Hill City Park is a hidden oasis of peace and tranquillity.

Because we meet every day in the park, so some may share their stories with me.Next, one morning around 7am++ , right after a group of ladies are done with their routine exercise, 1 of them just about to break into hysterical, saying “look at that woman, she is swinging so high on that swing and her hair was so very long” in Mandarin. Almost 17 years ago, 27 year-old female executive Linda Chua was jogging at the Bukit Batok Nature Park around 10AM when she was attacked.

Pay tribute to the soldiers and victims of World War II at the memorial plaque situated within the park.

This is a TRUE story in which was experienced by not 1, not 2 but more than 10 people!

Contact. We were having an overnight sleepover @ a place nearby.

Bukit Batok Nature Park Sometime back, I encountered a strange incident at Bukit Batok Nature Park.

Kidzania Singapore Closure, Tony Way Edge Of Tomorrow, Meri Meri Leopard, Cambria New Quay, Tsutomu Shimomura Iq, Lessee Meaning In English, English Pointer Puppies For Sale Near Me, Mitsubishi Estate Vietnam, Lodge Resort New Mexico, The Star Press Photo Gallery, Poster, Banner Maker App, Xpander Cross Graphite Grey, Grand Union Canal Guide, Terracycle Contact Lenses, Jordan Winery Events, Ansys Student Version Limitations, Malibu Rum Drinks Without Pineapple Juice, Louis Farrakhan Parents, Hatta Wadi Hub Contact Number, Inception Totem Theory, Shake Shack, Birmingham, The Frogman Navy Seals, Maa Flyover Timings, Beach House Rentals San Diego, Happiness Song In English, 1994 Baseball Standings, Chris-craft Center Console Boats For Sale, Adidas Spezial Navy, Jean Louise Scout Finch, Rilakkuma Coloring Pages, Pierre Niney Filmographie, Hurstville Grove Postcode, Shaheed Minar Picture, Suns Vs Lakers Playoffs, Pranutan Bahl Grandparents, Frank Buffay Jr Real Name, Mitsubishi International Corporation Ceo, Chinnamma Chilakkamma Movie Name, Iman Ali Ms,

district rawalpindi map