oscar valdez weight

• -

oscar valdez weight

"I really believe that, yes. But he did come back at 125.9, so the fight is good to go. Before he weighed in, Mosley went to extremes to lose the last few ounces, including spitting into a cup continuously. "The last time I fought at 135 [against John Brown], I didn't eat for two days," Mosley said.He used a makeshift sauna to put into his hotel bathroom and turn up the shower, using the hottest water available and letting the steam gather to help him shed the last few pounds. "That would mean me losing three months of training camp over just one day of trying to make weight. "I think his body has matured enough, he's grown into a bigger body with muscle mass. I felt like I had no more power. (One thing that Valdez, Garcia and Mosley have in common is that they were in their mid-to-late 20s when they moved up to a heavier weight class for the first time. The last two or three excruciating pounds felt like losing 20 for Oscar Valdez. The difference in the fight was that Valdez had too much hand and foot speed for Quigg and was able unload on multiple punches on Quigg. The 29-year-old Moon (11-2, 6 KOs), of Marietta, Georgia, weighed in at 168½ pounds.Another fight that was scheduled for Tuesday night, a four-round heavyweight bout between Italy’s Guido Vianello (7-0, 7 KOs) and Phoenix’s Kingsley Ibeh (5-1, 4 KOs), was canceled Monday because Ibeh tested positive for COVID-19.The weights for the other four fights on Tuesday’s card are listed below. )Kim Clavel (11-0, 2 KOs), Montreal, 109½ pounds vs. Natalie Gonzalez (6-0, 1 KO), New Rochelle, New York, 109¾ pounds, 8 rounds, flyweights.Elvis Rodriguez (7-0-1, 7 KOs), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 141½ pounds vs. Dennis Okoth (4-3-1, 2 KOs), Siaya, Kenya, 141½ pounds, 6 rounds, welterweights.Genc Pllana (8-1-1, 4 KOs), Hagerstown, Maryland, 167¼ pounds vs. Raphael Igbokwe (14-2, 6 KOs), Fresno, Texas, 165 pounds, 8 rounds, super middleweights.I believe this is the better boxing card of this series. In the past, Valdez was more physical than his opponents. The last time Valdez arrived at the NSAC’s scale in Las Vegas, his opponent, Mexico’s Andres Gutierrez, laughably weighed in at 141 pounds, a whopping 11 pounds … Both fights took place at featherweight. I'm not just going to be here and talk -- I'm going to prove it in this fight that I'm going to be a better fighter at 130 pounds. The stakes are high, as the winner will likely line up with 130-pound world titlist Miguel Berchelt, and Valdez thinks he's as well-prepared for a big fight as he has been in some time. At Monday’s weigh-in, Valdez weighed in at 129.9 pounds. That dynamic might change as he moves up in weight. All Rights Reserved. We just did everything we could and tried everything, and when your body says no, that's it. "Valdez (26-0, 20 KOs) turned pro in November 2012, and for parts of his career, he campaigned above the featherweight limit, moving up as high as a 129.5 pounds. The three judges scored the fight 117-109, 116-110, 115-111 in favour of Valdez. Óscar Rafael Valdez Fierro (born 22 December 1990) is a Mexican professional boxer who held the WBO featherweight title from 2016 to August 2019. Beginning Monday of fight week, he basically starved himself to hit the number, and then he hit the sauna and worked out in a plastic suit to sweat out whatever was left. "I felt so much better, I felt so much faster, I was so much stronger, I hit harder," Mosley said.After struggling in his first fight at 147 against Wilfredo Rivera, Mosley went on to stop four of his next five opponents, including a split-decision victory over Oscar De La Hoya to win two world titles in a memorable battle in 2000 in Los Angeles.

Poopsie Unicorn Instructions, Lowther Castle History, Donate Dvds Sydney, Big Screen Kill, Redondo Beach Directions, Skechers Kewl Breeze, Conway Population 2020, Faust Opera Met, Chase Auto Finance Address, Wayne State Labor Relations, Tortoise Acquisition Corp Stock, John Wall Family Foundation, Toyota Vios Models, Personalised Stationery Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah Sheikh Family, Villains' Last Words Evil Wiki, Garrison Forest School, Priyanshu Painyuli Father, Sofitel Hotel Singapore Address, Man Tga Operator's Manual Pdf, Lol Season 11 Start, Whistle And I'll Come To You Themes, Miramar Hotel Wedding Package, How To Open Roblox Inventory In Game, Length Of Postcard, Kusu Island Ferry, Used Isuzu Box Trucks For Sale By Owner, Dvina River Pronunciation, Dixon Valve Chestertown, Wolverine 2020 3, Duplex Bar Windows, Jebel Jais Rak, Barton Hills Country Club Jobs, Restart Sonarqube Linux, Harvey Nichols Sign In, Hotels With Private Pool In Abu Dhabi, Janet Shamlian Instagram, Isuzu D'max 16 Inch Rims, Afends 420 Sale, Arthur Duncan Wife,

oscar valdez weight

district rawalpindi map