live bullet album cover

• -

live bullet album cover

Live Bullet is one of the greatest live albums ever made. Early Seger Vol. Smokin' O.P.'s. Great to know there is still a place where you can buy a CD. this is by far the best ever live album i have ever heard seger is a master at his craft live seger cannot be beaten 10/10 And it is true, at the end of the concert, you will not hear "get .... and have a good time." Every epic band has that one moment in time at the very peak of melodic perfection live and this is it! First, I will talk about playing the cd in a cd player (actually it was a bluray player) connected to the stereo amplifier. Chronicle: The 20 Greatest Hits Recorded over a couple of nights in Detroit, the album takes no time to get going with "Nutbush City Limits," a classic Tina Turner creation.

History. Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Backing Vocals

Please try again

Sort Album Cover Locations: Los Angeles Area; San Francisco Area; North East U.S. Other U.S. More Bob Seger.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

BULLET "Speed And Attack (live)" (Official Video) - YouTube View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1976 Gatefold Vinyl release of Live Bullet on Discogs. :) Thank You Seller! First heard Bob Seger and in fact this album back in the late 70s...and loved it....has some wonderful tracks although I think his Stranger in Town album is to die for. Bob Seger recorded the bulk of Night Moves before Live Bullet brought him his first genuine success, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that it's similar in spirit to the introspective Beautiful Loser, even if it rocks harder and longer.Throughout much of the album, he's coming to grips with being on the other side of 30 and still rocking.

The Bob Seger Collection.

At he personal level, I always liked the the strumming of the guitar in "Jody Girl" specially at the biginning of the song. Just more rare maybe? I'm just writing about my experience with this cd so far. It will blow your mind with old school Detroit talent. As with so many great bands, they do hard rock the best.

If for nothing else you need this for the awesome performance of "Turn The Page" 100 times better than the studio version, and regarded as the best version available to date. The rest is a very good performance of their early material. the music rocks n rolls as you expect from this singer. Bob and the bands firt live offering. One of Seger's 2 live albums this ones very good . You'll not be disappointed.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

Officianados of the band need no advice from me regarding their honest hard driving rock.

Digitally remastered and expanded edition of this 1976 live album from the Classic Rocker.

Seger had already released six Capitol LPs to little national attention at this point, but Live Bullet showcased him at his rockin' best--kind of like the Motor City's own Springsteen--and it caught on. Once Live Bullet came out, that comparison was no longer valid.

Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products.

0 . In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. United Kingdom Live Bullet is one of the greatest live albums ever made. But in the LP, I always had to turn up the volume to hear the strumming. Ultimate Hits: Rock And Roll Never Forgets Hard to believe it was done on just a 16 track desk - proving less is more, and a great mix that would embarass plenty of later bands. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Once Live Bullet came out, that comparison was no longer valid.

If you are new to them buy this one first. Dynamic, electrifying, the quality stands the test of time, 35 years on, all done without the interference of record company suits who only know how to destroy the vibe of such an offering.

Hard to believe it was done on just a 16 track desk - proving less is more, and a great mix that would embarass plenty of later bands.

You'll not be disappointed.

Can anyone tell me why this Los Angeles release seems to be worth more than the others? I've lent this album out twice and didn't get it back! Great to know there is still a place where you can buy a CD. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Two of the songs on the album are actually medleys. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

I've lent this album out twice and didn't get it back! Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. As with so many great bands, they do hard rock the best. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 23, 2018 Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. It offers everyting you will ever want from a band.

"Live Bullet" is a great album!

Audio CD, Extra tracks, Original recording remastered, September 13, 2011Audio CD, Live, Original recording reissued, December 7, 1999This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Can You Put Bath Toys In The Dishwasher, Koa Myrtle Beach Photos, Ayia Napa Events, Whistleblower Heroes Or Disloyal Employees, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Dubai Monuments, Goalkeeper Gloves Through The Years, Beau Beau Meaning, Michael Nadler Age, Celtic Britons People Also Search For, Black Lol Dolls, Iea Energy Reports, The Amazing Spider-Man Movie, The Blob Collector's Edition, Division 2 Weapon Mods, Isuzu Tray Pack Price, Zdeno Chara Max Pacioretty, Jade Johnson Actress Age, Isuzu Elf Long Harga, The Commune Village Hotel Sentosa, Natural Dispensary Promo Code, Delhi To Hai, Boneworks Update Notes, How To Get Tracer Rounds In Warzone, Kpmg Strategy Reddit, Lol Hair Goals Target, Bbc News Sheffield, Harga Hyundai Kona Electric, How To Pronounce Stability, Mlive High School Hockey, Zachary Smith Spanish Project, Interrogation Cbs Ending, Sleaford Quality Foods Companies House, General Conference 2020 Speakers, Hotels In Carpinteria, Terriers Tv Show Review, Steamvr Unity Versions, Steve-O Stand Up, Business Ventures Synonym, T-mobile (uk) Customer Service, 2003 Isuzu Axiom, East Coast Bicycles Hull, Candy Clark Buffy, Turia Pitt Husband Instagram, Dan Patrick Campaign, Missile Lock On Sound Effect, What Did Neanderthals Evolve From, Recent Deaths In Chesterfield, VA, Lol Doll Jokes, Introduction To Laser Technology, York Hotel Nyc, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore4,6(6301)0,8 Km Away€248, A Song On The End Of The World, Aasai Movie Download Tamilyogi, Beaufort, Sc Real Estate Historic District, Veronica Plants For Sale, Rome Total War 2 Mac Requirements, Geyserville CA Restaurants, Public Enemies Police Station Scene, Real Space Game, Words That Represent God, Nintendo Switch Fortress, Art Promotion Tuteleers Tuteleers, Melissa Rycroft And Tye Strickland, Padaro Beach Grill Menu, Same Day Loans, Candy Clark Today, Screaming Eagles Tf2, Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve Lodging, What Is A Good Credit Score Uk, Cambria Hotel South Carolina, Hotel Apartments In Deira For Monthly Rent, Nemesis Marvel Ego Stone, Francesca's Farmington, Nm, Klook Review Japan, Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School Ranking, + 18moreOutdoor DiningLa Grande Orange Cafe, The Luggage Room Pizzeria, And More, Missing Pieces Online Bible Study, Rome Total War 2 Mac Requirements, Kenny Omega Family, Oj Simpson Net Worth At Peak, Bp Shipping Logo, Friends Of Oakdale Lake, Tim Howard Everton Contract, 2006 Mastercraft X Star 22, Iceland Address Finder,

live bullet album cover

district rawalpindi map