Al-Sham City Ave

• -

Al-Sham City Ave

The place is huge. So happy to have this place is in the neighborhood.I love this place. Since I was craving for kabob, I got the mixed platter with chicken and beef. I was out for an evening of Axe throwing with my wife and friends and we needed some grub while we waited. I've sampled a bunch of stuff from their menu and have loved everything.

A few days later, I got a very nice private Yelp message from the owner (the person I had met last fall). To be honest I have not really ventured much in the North East, and yelp has quite a few well reviewed listings. If looking for some help on what else to try then definitely get the "mixed taste" a little sample of their hummus, baba ganoush, falafel, and other little salads. 555 Gourmet Deli.

The only reason that I didn't give it 5 stars is because the meat was a bit dry but everything was delicious. I live close to one location and luckily work close to this one, so I order here for dinner at work fairly regularly.

I jumped on yelp and came…""Well, a lot has happened since my last review on May 28th.

She was very honest and seemed to appreciate my comments. Delicious and fresh tasting every time.

Store Hours Monday 10:00am 11:00pm Tuesday 10:00am 11:00pm Wednesday 10:00am 11:00pm Thursday 10:00am 11:00pm Friday 10:00am 11:00pm Saturday 10:00am 11:00pm Sunday 10:00am 11:00pm.

What safety measures are they taking? Would recommend that you order extra garlic sauce.

Either way I am always satisfied with the appetizers. Menu Coupons.

1186 ratings. Middle eastern, Indian and American Food.Eat-in,Take-out and Delivery.We also offer catering.

Only ordered delivery from here but it does not disappoint at all. Preorder. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Have a huge menu to suit everyone's cravings. Al- Sham Restaurant 5 337 Spring Garden Street Philadelphia, PA 19123 … 201 City line Ave, Merion Station, PA 19066 HALAL HALAL *****ECRWSS**** LOCAL POSTAL CUSTOMER PRSRT STD ECRWSS U.S. POSTAGE PAID EDDM RETAIL Hoagies Made on Hoagie Roll with Garlic Sauce, American Cheese, Onion, Lettuce & Tomato. 91 Food was good; 84 Delivery was on time; 91 Order was correct; Menu About Reviews. Réserver une table Al-Sham Restaurant, Philadelphie sur Tripadvisor : consultez 13 avis sur Al-Sham Restaurant, noté 3 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #3 018 sur 4 666 restaurants à Philadelphie. No complaints about any of the food. Although, I accidentally drove there last week to pick up some waffle fries and found that it was not open yet :( So my review is a work in progress as I'm awaiting my fry purchase :) however I wanted…"We served only Halal Food. They also have a branch in City Ave. Recommend this place if you're looking for a great middle eastern food spot.I lived in the Middle East for over a decade and my wife was born there, so we're both no strangers to excellent grilled kabobs, juicy shawarma, and crispy falafel.

Normally I get the mixed shawarma salad with Lamb and chicken (and split it with my dad) and either an order of falafel or the cheese pies. They delivered fast. Large hummus, large tabouli salad, 10 pieces grape leaves, 8 pieces falafel and 6 pieces spinach pie. 201 City Ave (610) 839-7310.

From the service to the atmosphere and most definitely the food, Al-Sham Restaurant is a must-try in PA!

Anything else to note about them right now?They do offer takeout.

The food itself was delicious and seasoned perfectly. List Grid.

Always fresh and always delicious. "I'm just gonna keep it 100 with yall, this was probably the best pizza and wings I've had all year. I order here often and usually get the grilled salmon and brown rice. Can't wait to tRy something new the next time!I got hooked on this place after discovering they made falafel wraps.

Chelten Ave. Al- Sham Restaurant 4 306 W Chelten Ave Philadelphia, PA 19144 P: 215-844-2224 Order Online. Quality of food was top notch. I had ordered a halal cheesesteak and they put onions on it when I said no onions. Claim this Listing. Definitely the best halal restaurant in the area!The best Mediterranean restaurant I have ever eat at .

Related Listings; Filter. The girl behind the counter just stared at me then rolled her eyes with an attitude and said something to the other staff in Arabic pointing at me. My boyfriend specifies no tomatoes but usually…""Went here on a recent Saturday morning for breakfast, after seeing loooong lines…" The hookah was great and lasted for at least an hour.The food was decent but it wasn't anything special just something quick to grab at night when your sluggish.

I've ordered different items and all are always good; but my fave is definitely the NY style chicken over rice.

Make a Combo (Fries & Can Soda) $2.50 Extra Hot Peppers, Sweet Peppers, Pickles & Cheese 0.75 Closed.

The brown rice had a hint of cinnamon and the meat was well flavored.I order delivery from here at least once a week.

It's probably our favorite thing to eat by far.

Other than that everything else I've tried so far was delish. I tried similar restaurants in NY , NJ , Maryland , Virginia .

Are they offering sit-down dining?How is this business operating during COVID-19?

Bookmark. How is this business handling reopening? Family Special #2. … So good.

This summer I have decided to explore the famous joints of North East Philly.

Woody Kaine Twitter, Joe Blanton Wiki, 2018 Audi S6 Price, Bacardi Limon Mix, Abandoned Places In Brooklyn, United Group Uae, Mccann Jakarta Office, + 18moreHistorical LandmarksJama Masjid, Rani No Hajiro, And More, Past Participle Of Find,

Al-Sham City Ave

district rawalpindi map