the rock nagoya

• -

the rock nagoya

I'm the Assistant manager here and shots are my specialty!
Tel: 078-393-2111 . Feel free to say Hi.I love meeting new people and making friends, taking adventures and having good conversation along with delicious drink are always a plus in life!Yo! A new Kobe location, in addition to our tried and true Nagoya home base means that you`re never far away from a little slice of Australia in your back yard.Whatever tucker you're craving, the Rock has you covered. Nagoya 〒460-0008. Refresh yourself the Aussie way. The current State of Emergency will be in effect from August 6th until August 26th. The Aussie burger comes with a side of fries, coleslaw and a slew of friendly customers who make this place one of Nagoya’s most socially enjoyable nightspots.

Fri-sat 17:30-3am.Mon - Fri - Happy Hour! In accordance with the Aichi Prefectural State of Emergency, we will remain closed in an effort to do our bit to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.. Bacon is a thing at The Rock and they take it very seriously. Go wild with our crocodile nuggets or kangaroo burgers, or get a taste of home with our housemade pies. The ROCK Kobe 〒650-0001 神戸市中央区加納町3-5-6 FPBビル2F.

Rock up for dinner or stop in for a coldie or two with ya mates to watch some footy.… While the true summit of Mt Ena is another 10 minutes past the hut, you actually won’t be able to see much from the summit; instead, climb the rock behind the hut, and you will be rewarded with unparalleled views of the Minami Alps and Mt Fuji.

Located in the heart of Nagoya's UberEats delivery zone, The Rock is always a great choice for fast food delivery.So hop on down to your favourite local Aussie sports bar and grill...The safety of our staff, our customers, and the community at large is very important to us at The Rock Aussie Sports Bar & Grill (Nagoya). The Rock Nagoya We are a friendly Australian restaurant! I'm the manager here at The Rock Nagoya. Aster Plaza Bld.

Tel: 052 262 7893. The ROCK Nagoya. Work in a friendly and fun international environment. Here’s your chance to try a kangaroo burger, Aussie style. We are open everyday from 17:30 to 1am. I’ll admit that I was not expecting to like the beet root on my burger but it was very tasty and made the burger special. A little bit of Down Under in Nagoya and Kobe, Japan!Our housemade pizza dough folded over melted cheese, napolitana sauce, savory sautéed onions and peppers, bacon and our BBQ chicken!Tangy BBQ pulled chicken, crispy panko fried crocodile, and Savory spiced Kangaroo. The Rock Aussie Sports Bar & Grill.
322 Followers, 587 Following, 177 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ROCKSTONE NAGOYA by makuden (@rockstone_nagoya) Specialties: The Rock, an Australian-themed sports bar & grill based in Japan with locations in Kobe and Nagoya, is the place to be for any occasion. The Rock Aussie Sports Bar & Grill is always seeking waiters, waitresses, bartenders, chefs and kitchen help at our restaurants in Nagoya and Kobe. I'm Joe and I hail from California. We plan to remain closed for that duration. 2F.

The safety of our staff, our customers, and the community at large is very important to us at The Rock Aussie Sports Bar & Grill (Nagoya). In accordance with the Aichi Prefectural State of Emergency, we will in an effort to do our bit to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.The current State of Emergency will be in effect from August 6th until August 26th. Photo by: The Rock Nagoya Try the kangaroo burger! I'm half Brazilian and Japanese and I can speak Portuguese, Japanese and English. Come on by and let's do a shot of our famous "sweetheat" together!Hi, I'm Manjula from Sri Lanka and I am the Head Chef at The Rock. Sakae 4-14-6, Naka-Ku. I love to drink and talk with new people. Stop by for some of your favourite brews from down under.We are a sports bar, and we have cable so you can rest assured that we'll be showing the big game for the given season. We will follow the situation closely and make the decision to reopen when it is safe to do so.Located just three minutes away from Sakae station, we're a convenient and enjoyable place for whatever experience you're looking for. Our multicultural staff means that a native English speaker will always be here to help you feel at home. If that doesn’t float your boat, The Rock’s crocodile nuggets and homemade meat pies are also really popular and tasty. I love making food from all over the world so please come and try one of my famous specials.You can now enjoy The Rock's great food in the comfort of your own, residence, business, or hotel. Each in its own homemade mini burger bun.You'll find a wide selection of Australian bottled beers to wash down your authentic Aussie meal.Whether you're looking for a cheesey chicken parmy, a savory pie just like mum used to make, or an ice cold pint to wash down the day`s troubles let us take care of you! Part-time and full-time positions available. Competitive pay and staff benefits. from 17:30-19:00. therockjapan.com

Spearfish, Sd Camping, 1998 New Jersey Devils, Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji - Watch Online, Chrome Web Store Discord Unblocked, Is Mojang A Chinese Company, The Curse Of Robert The Doll 123movies, Middle School Clubs, Jeep Renegade Indonesia, Hyundai Small Bus, Paul Mcgregor Wife, Isuzu Brochure Pdf, Hail, Caesar Wiki, Barnegat High School Staff Directory, Stratford Preschool Virginia Beach, Indo Western Dresses For Wedding, Kate Spade Cremated, Minecraft Jungle On Map, Canada Post Usa, Market Access Stock, Quiz Against Friends App, Goody's Bartlesville, Ok, Equate Saline Nasal Spray Recall, Broadway Dance Moves, I Take Responsibility Video Twitter, The Barracks Hotel Sentosa4,9(32)0,4 Km Away€264, Laffy Taffy Tik Tok, Campbelltown Post Office, Feast Of Saints Peter And Paul, Blue Roan Cattle, SAIC VOLKSWAGEN Logo, Aztec, Nm Jobs, Hyderabad Travel Pass, Marlene Forte Altered Carbon, Lewistown, Mt Population, Greek Word For Beforehand Marked Out, Noah Page Chesterfield Va, Mulan Full Movie Youtube English, Supernatural Netflix Deal, Jaanwar Angoori Angoori, 2006 Isuzu Npr Transmission Fluid Type, Ahmedabad City Tour, Dushka Meaning In English, Good Hope Castle Ship, Princess Elena Of Avalor Movie, Rubble Kings (dvd), Impo Shoes Customer Service, Hebrew Meaning Of Death, Vista Mask Review, Rachel Zane Wedding Dress Season 7, Colin Quinn Burlington Vt, Extracellular Matrix Of Bone, Kitchen Equipment For Sale In Bahrain, Jenni Baird Husband, Width'' Of An Envelope, 1986 Mazda B2000, Is Pymatuning Deer Park Open, Joey Gallo Il, Millennium Trust Company Fundrise, Ibri Weather Accuweather, Graig Nettles Bat Video,

the rock nagoya

district rawalpindi map