supergirl 1984 selena

• -

supergirl 1984 selena

"For 20 years, I've been biting my tongue, masquerading as one of you while my culture has been forced into the shadows, deemed unworthy!" " I am Selena, Diodenes of Catania, Priestess of Sekhnet. She pins her against the wall, and holds her there. This causes chaos in the streets. Selena is a former member of the High Council of Argo and the high priestess of the Children of Juru. Supergirl breaks free and is told by Nigel the only way to defeat Selena is to turn the shadow demon against her. Supergirl quickly complies and begins flying in circles around Selena, trapping her in a whirlwind. Selena is an evil witch and the main antagonist of the 1984 superhero film Supergirl.

[Selena turns him into a ragged man]  At one point, Selena turns on Bianca, who plans on running away. Supergirl (1984) Faye Dunaway as Selena. She is aided by her henchwoman Selena captures a groundskeeper named Ethan, by drugging him with a love potion. She plans to use it for evil by taking over the world just like Lex Luthor did. [points at Ethan] Selena uses the Omegahedron's power to summon a gigantic shadow demon. Selena is a cruel and ruthless witch who discovers the Omegahedron in Argo City. The three of them are sucked back into the mirror portal, which promptly reforms, trapping them all within the Phantom Zone forever. With Helen Slater, Faye Dunaway, Peter O'Toole, Mia Farrow. I am the Ultimate Siren of Endor. [Selena lowers three cages over hot spikes coming out of floor]  [about who has greater powers]  [kicks Nigel]  Supergirl escapes from the Phantom Zone with the help from Zaltar. The potion will make him fall in love with the first person he sees for a day.

Selena - The main antagonist of the 1984 live-action film, Supergirl. After losing a powerful orb, Kara Zor-El, Superman's cousin, comes to Earth to retrieve it and instead finds herself up against a wicked witch. Selena is attacked and incapacitated by the monster as the whirlwind pulls in Bianca as well. Selena uses her new-found powers to animate a construction vehicle which she sends to bring Ethan back. To be the ultimate sorceress and use her Black Magic to take over the world (failed)Ashley Whitford, Beth Selby, and Cayla Selby (CSI: Miami)Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Selena misuses the Omegahedron to make herself a "Princess of Earth", with Ethan as her love and consort. Directed by Jeannot Szwarc. „ ~ Selena. Selena (Faye Dunaway) an evil witch who is the main antagonist of the 1984 movie Supergirl. She is portrayed by Faye Dunaway, who also portrayed Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest and Elena Dubrow in Dunston Checks In. —Selena's hologram to Alura Zor-El. She plans to use it for evil by taking over the world just like Lex Luthor did. Emerging from the Phantom Zone through a mirror, Supergirl regains her powers and confronts Selena. Selena - The overarching antagonist of Season 3 of the TV series Supergirl.

[after her magical creation barges through the walls]  Selena is also extremely vain, thinking of herself as the ultimate sorceress. Selena and Supergirl battle until she sends her Supergirl to the Phantom Zone where she loses her Kryptonian powers due to the place being dark and desolate with no light or a sun. The demon overwhelms Supergirl and is on the verge of defeating her when she hears Zaltar's voice urging her to fight on. Selena is a cruel and ruthless witch who discovers the Omegahedron in Argo City. Best write it down before you forget it. Supergirl rescues Ethan and he falls in love with her instead while in the guise of Linda Lee. However, Ethan regains consciousness in Selena's absence and wanders out into the streets. Nigel : I have a secret, Selena. Selena : How exciting for you, Nigel.

Km To Rupees, Aspen Global Ceo, Backcountry $10 Off, Love Fiction Watch Online, Belton Norfolk Caravan Park, 2013 Chevy Avalanche Bed Dimensions, Flagstaff House Hong Kong History, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore4,6(6301)0,5 Km Away€217, Mychal Thompson Rings, Miss Stephanie To Kill A Mockingbird, Ezcad Ipg Laser Reserved Error, Healthcare Realty Trust Investor Relations, Ritz-carlton Residences St Louis, Doctor Strange 2019, Seattle Kraken Secondary Logo, A Ton étoile, Small Equipment Shipping, Sridevi Interview In Tamil, Caroline County Sheriff's Office Md, Quotes About Staying Strong Through Hard Times, Rammstein Zeig Dich Video, Pennridge Driving Range, My Big Fat Greek Wedding - Trailer, Ford Van Malaysia, Mike Clarkson Liv And Maddie, DIY LOL Surprise, Matthew Pierce Hanson Net Worth,

supergirl 1984 selena

district rawalpindi map