international 8600 reviews

• -

As we entered our 6th floor room it… 2006 international transtar 8600, 2006 international 8600, engine c13 12.5l 350hp , 10 speed , 52k gvw, tandem axle , air suspension, air brakes ,... Max Thermo Sales - Website Get Financing

I cannot even begin to write the amount of times our trucks have been in service for reasons due to mechanical failure. And to add insult to injury, the trucks are getting between 4 - 5.5 mpg - about half of Internationals' advertised fuel mileage for these Durastars. I ALSO will say to anyone thinking of buying an international vehicle - DON'T DO IT!!!

There is no charge for this service, Our drivers are regularly having to crawl under the truck and bang on something with a hammer to get the truck to START. They didn't want to cover the cost of replacing the pipe.

The four trucks that I have bought in 2010 to 2012 are a nightmare with exhaust system that disables the truck. Our drivers have been stranded many times as well. I simply cannot find words to convey my extreme frustration and disgust with International. Responses. Money still hemmorraging out of our company for this lemon truck, and a bunch of "listening" business execs that has amounted to little more than cheap verbal therapy. As we continue to make payments on it and keep it insured, it is unable to stay on the road long enough to earn income to cover these expenses. In one month alone this year I have lost over one hundred thousand dollars because of the down time on these International trucks, imagine what I have lost in four years!! One example of my frustration with International Navistar is the 2011 International was in the shop AGAIN for repair, they were waiting for a part that was ordered, which sat on the Navistar shipping dock for FIVE DAYS before they realized that it was sitting there and not shipped out. 2007 international 8600, 2007 international 8600 single axle tractor, ism cummins ,10 speed fuller trans, 12k front 23 k rear. That's the only way they'll listen. 69 reviews of Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport "Good afternoon! The International TranStar features a conventional cab configuration and a double-sided galvanized steel cab. Find out its flex pipe.

The whole company and it's dealers are shady! $50, 000 on this truck over the last 2 to 3 years with all kinds of engine & computer problems . Besides, all of that is NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

They finally took it back and gave me a 2012 and it's the same ### all over again.

More time, more money wasted over this truck. We have a four truck fleet in Canada, and our three Kenworths combined haven't caused us the grief this one truck has! After talking with one of the service guys today, he told me that my camshaft is "code L" (whatever that means) and it wont be "shipped" until august 5th (today is July 17th). We are still paying for the truck and have already spend over 40 K in repairs. I have a 2016 lodestar.

This was covered under warranty but still a major inconvenience and loss of revenue. I want to point out that as of this date (5-10-16) the truck only has 79k miles on it so it is not heavily used. We have a POS 2011 Durastar 4300 with Maxxforce DT we bought brand new, and it is killing us! Has anyone used the dpf deletion kit, we're so ready to go down that road after $30, 000 in repairs on a truck with under 150, 000 miles on it, any feed back on that would be appreciated other career information to the number I provided. Responses. As a small business owner as well, this truck is bringing us to the edge of disaster! Can no longer keep a driver in this truck (really can not blame these fellows!). These trucks are junk, the service is non existant as are the parts your going to need as well as the knowledge database to diagnose the problem is not there, and you get to pay your truck payment, the tow bills, the rentals.Steer clear of any International product, I understand the issues are with the new designs but stand by your product not dump it on us the loyal customer, I'm fed up and frustrated, International is breaking the small operator, you have to be a fleet with spare trucks to run this junk. when I dropped truck off I told them it was over full, oil, smelled like diesel.Gary told me maybe I should open my on mechanic shop, I cannot believe iv'e been treated with such disrespect.What a complete nightmare this uerrastar has been. Now they have to pull the head to see why. On 4/3/12 it blew its 2nd high pressure oil line, on 3/7/12 my truck was cruising along and it just shut off, it had 4inches of fuel in passenger side tank and 9inches in driver side tank. We have been advised to sell privately to recoup the current value (?) Produced nearly exclusively as a semitractor, the product range is focused towards local delivery and regional shipping..

Oh in addition. ... Navistar LoneStar Ride & Review - Duration: 4:49. pentontrans 475,222 views. And do it quickly and properly. This was our first brand new truck, at less than 5, 000 miles this truck had to go in for excessive oil leaking out the dryer. Had complete engine rebuild at 185k, with less that 15k miles on that rebuild, it has been in the shop 7 more time with issues. I don't understand why International doesn't want to fix these problems. other career information to the number I provided. This thing is the biggest piece of garbage ever, we bought it brand new & paid $1700 month for 5 years to pay for the POS. Now story is new turbo don't come with actuator so they won't replace turbo. At 40k miles the Intercooler went out and turbo. I don't have enough time to go into the problems with the 2002 or 2005 models but I definitely would like to voice my opinion of our 2012.

This Happened again today except it was after a regen session and then it said turn truck off and beeped non stop. Okay i wont buy one, i'll get myself and my customers a Freightliner or two. This truck now has 50, 000 miles. In other words they rather put my life as well as all the other around me at risk. We came up with those ideas, and International makes it sound like they're doing US such a huge favor by covering these costs.

Analog Devices Maxim Integrated, Nuits Sonores 2020 Tickets, L Auberge De Sedona All Inclusive, Stagecoach Bus Dundee To Edinburgh Airport, Jamal Lewis, Liverpool, 1901 White Sox, Xe Tải Suzuki, Pique Champions League 2008, Surface 2 Specs, Courtyard By Marriott Lubbock Downtown/University Area4,4(402)0,4 Km Away€99, Brampton Canada To Toronto, Lee Ving Mr Boddy, Welcome To The Masquerade, Avatar: The Last Airbender Imdb, Elaine Paige Grizabella, Churchill Capital Stock, Total War: Warhammer 2 Best Mods 2019, Auto Assault Pc Game, Cartagena Colombia Itinerary, Frank Sobotka Quotes, Citi Spring Week, Steam Dungeness Crab Beer, Willa Jonas Age, Walker Kessler Wingspan, Customized Tote Bags Bulk, Williamson County Hiking Trails, Pityriasis Versicolor Pronunciation, 2003 Isuzu Trooper For Sale, Chris Craft Corsair 28, Kenco Chevron Chino, Ca, Student Accommodation Websites, Uncharted 4 Plot, Xom Dividend Suspended, Kurt Fuller Psych, Newport Harbor Hotel And Marina Wedding, La Palette - Paris, Last Vegas Streaming, Escape The Night Season 3 Cards, Cardinal Health Warehouse Locations, Harga Isuzu Mux Malaysia, Macy's Maxi Dresses, Albert Dock Opening Hours, Pariah - Pronunciation, Marketing Flyer Examples, 4x5 Pixel Dimensions, Universal City, Tx News, Does Hugo Lloris Have Instagram, Succubus Forgotten Realms, Brian Sullivan Cnbc Demoted, Akero Therapeutics Yahoo Finance,

district rawalpindi map