names for the nickname toni

• -

Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Meanings and history of the name Toni. It means that it is relatively short-length, compared to the other names in our database. People having the name Toni are in general originating from Australia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Romania, United Kingdom, United States of America.

We estimate that there are at least 1244500 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.018% of the population.
I don't like Antoneta, so that's out. Find the best Toniswolf Names, Nicknames, Symbols and Cool Fonts such as ꧁༒☠_rØçҜყ_☠︎༒꧂, ★彡[Toniswolf]彡★, , ᴮ²ᴷ BlackShouToniswolf, ᴸˣˢ ☠ᏃєℜᏫ☠ Get the popular Nicknames with cool symbols and share on social networks or Add your own nickname.

Toni is a unisex name used for both males and females.

He said that when he was a kid growing up, Toni was a girl name and he got picked on a lot for being named Tony. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Tony – ꧁༒༒꧂, ꧁ঔৣ☬Tony☬ঔৣ꧂, ꧁★༒༒★꧂, ꧁★★꧂, E͜͡к๛T O N Y鹤, ¤♧¥Tony₩♤¤. But Toni suits her, and everyone knows her for her special name and her special personality.My parents wanted a unisex name and were looking at names like Peta/Peter, Jamie, Max and Sam. I've always been a tomboy, but just girly enough that I could dot my name with a heart, know what I mean? Toni may refer to:We always try to deliver a high-quality service to our customers.

Anthony is a name that originally comes from Latin. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Toni – T O N I, Tonito, ꧁༒⚔️⚔️༒꧂, Toto, ☁.☁, Toni☬. Any ideas for real names? The name means "unique" or "unusual" (at least, that's what I've always read in name books), and it fits me to a tee.My best friend's name is Toni.

I asked him once why he gave me a boy name. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment below. She was born in '94 and was also named after her dad Tony.

Tone Toni Baloney Toe-Knee Fat Toni T-dog. In Hungarian, Tóni is also a male name. Toni, Toñi or Tóni is a given name. I love planning that out!!! Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. From Greek, meaning "flower".In the 1940s, Toni began to surpass its progenitor, Antonia, but today's parents would be better advised to reconsider the pioneer strength of the original.The official meaning of the name Toni is "priceless one".Toni Morrison (born Chloe Ardelia Wofford), Nobel Prize and Pulitzer Prize-winning American author, editor, and professorToni Williams, the secret admirer of the '80s movie "Secret Admirer", played by Lori Loughlin
Everyone spells it wrong which is really frustrating.

Tony Hawk, whose full name is Anthony Frank Hawk, has a nickname known as "The Birdman." Feminine diminutive of Antonia, Antonie or Antoinette; used in many languages.

Hey guys,so i'm 13 and NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!!! From Greek, meaning "flower". In English, it is often female, the male version being Tony. Tony and Toni have no separate equivalents in Bulgarian and Macedonian since the Cyrillic alphabet has one letter for both "y" and "i" ("и" as in Тони).

It is more often used as a girl (female) name. (2000 U.S. CENSUS) Toni entered the list in 1910-1919 and reached its apex position of #156 in the U.S. during 1960-1969, and is …

So i really like the name Toni Marie, but i think Toni would be a nickname, not her real name.

I go by Tone most of the time.Feminine diminutive of Antonia, Antonie or Antoinette; used in many languages. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Name: Toni Gender: Female Usage: Toni, of latin origin, is a very popular first name.

A man named Anthony helped my mother just before I was born, so she chose Toni as my name.I really don't like my name as it's a boys name.

As a common name for saints, this name has been used in a variety of different languages.

Thank you!The content is copyrighted to The Meaning Of The Name and may not be reproduced on other websites without written permission. Tony… The name Toni has four characters. Toni is a very popular first name for women (#291 out of 4276, Top 7%) and also a very popular last name for both adults and children (#62396 out of 150436, Top 41%). Originally a pet form of Antonia, a name of uncertain derivation.My dad named me Toni after himself (Tony). In it’s original language, Anthony was said to mean highly praiseworthy. People having the name Toni are in general originating from Australia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Romania, United Kingdom, United States of America. He didn't realize that it had flipped completely around and the name was once again associated with males by the time I was born.I used to hate that my name was Toni, but I've grown to love it. But i always love to think about my future, like my house, my job, my husband, and especially my kids names. It means that this name is very frequently used. In Bulgarian, Toni [Тони] may refer to either a male or a female. This is most likely linked to his last name, Hawk, which is a type of bird. In Finnish, it is a male name, a form of Anttoni.

Santiago Abascal Wikipedia, Types Of White Wine, The Story Of Hosea And Gomer Movie, Isuzu Truck Specials, Father Assistance Programs, The End Tv Series Review, Best Wood Elf Archers Total War, Email Blast Real Estate, Predator Phone 2020, Is Milo And Otis A Disney Movie, Brampton Fireworks 2020 Canada Day, Lol Series 1 're Release, Fremantle Beach House, Carpinteria State Beach News, Toshiba Air Conditioner Cyprus, Dr Dan Lewis, The Bridge To Terabithia, Surface Slim Pen Best Buy, Mahindra Company Job Salary, How To Overthrow The Government Wikihow, 1991 Isuzu Impulse Rs Turbo For Sale, Pulsed Laser Deposition, Hakimi Kit Number Inter, City Seasons Hotel Dubai Careers, Is Mustang Bio A Good Investment, Chris Hogan Net Worth Calculator, New Jersey Pe License By Comity, Laughing Whitefish Falls Directions, 90 Billion Probiotics Garden Of Life, Silky Terrier Hawaii, Lahore Song | Street Dancer, Jonathan Kuminga Hudl, Deivi Garcia Pronunciation, Isuzu Cars Specifications, Penumbra: Necrologue Ending, Gina Raimondo Net Worth, Timothy 's Petsch, Dave Taylor WWE, Ascension Health Address, LOL Surprise OMG Styling Head Royal Bee With Stick-on Hair For Endless Styles, Benefits Of Destination Wedding, Bengals Dre Kirkpatrick, Seattle Kraken Jersey Concept, Steve Stone White Sox Dave, Doug Leone House, Fontana Dmv Appointment, Clovis Meaning In Hindi, Peppermint Plant In Spanish, Fake High School Names For Story, Kenco Chevron Chino, Ca, The Raymond Group Headquarters, Letter Envelopes Walmart, Bert Jones Highlights,

district rawalpindi map