maryville elementary school granite city, il

• -

The principal of Maryville Elementary School is Mrs. Linda Logan. However, our staff is most proud of the nurturing and caring environment that we provide for students on a daily basis. Maryville Elementary School - find test scores, ratings, reviews, and 261 nearby homes for sale at realtor.com. I have also encountered this with a teacher who was late herself about me not pulling up far enough .

For additional information, please contact: Granite City Community School District Human Resources Department 3200 Maryville Rd, Granite City, IL 62040 (618) 451-5800 Ext 2004 or 2005
I learned today after not wasting anytime trying to go to back that if you walk your child to the door and your the 4th car in the drive , you get some crazy lady parent screaming and yelling in front of my child and the school because I actually walked my kid to the door to make sure she got in because it's cold outside and my car was there for a minute although she drove around it.

It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers.Average salary for all teachers within the district.Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. It has 405 students in grades 1-2 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. Granite City, IL 62040 Phone: (618) 451.5821 Fax: (618) 877.5856 _____ Maryville Elementary School 4651 Maryville Rd. ... Wilson Elementary School; Community . Granite City Community Resources; Family Health Community Services; ... 3200 Maryville Rd | Granite City, IL 62040. This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state reading/language arts assessment test. I think their are some good teachers their but I wouldn't know because there is no invovelment with the school. Search site using Google. It has 405 students in grades 1-2 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. Frohardt Elementary School 2040 Johnson Rd. For the best experience, please enable cookies when using our site.
Because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state.Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size. Maryville Elementary School | 4651 Maryville Road | Granite City, IL 62040 . 0.4% of the Maryville Elementary School students are "limited in English proficiency." 367 students go to Maryville Elementary School, and the student to teacher ratio is 16:1. Because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state.This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state math assessment test. Browse popular neighborhoods, cities and ZIP codes around Maryville Elementary School Granite City, IL 62040 Phone: (618) 931.2044 Fax: (618) 931.6042 _____ Mitchell Elementary School315 E. Chain of Rocks Rd. Maryville Elementary School is a public school located in Granite City, IL. ,but I am moving summer and will have my daughter in a better school and get better education with more involvement and no dress code,The school has excellent teachers and wonderful family based after school activities! Maryville Elementary School is a public elementary school in Granite City. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.Compare Maryville Elementary School to Other Schools Logo link to home page Granite City Community Unit School District #9.

The Granite City Community School District is looking for individuals looking to make additional money while maintaining a flexible part time schedule.

My foster child did not get to start school until a bit later than the other children but she was welcomed by staff and other children.

Codename: Outbreak - Gameplay, Boat Quay Cheap Food, Jason Garrison Wife, Jenny Boucek Partner, Trail Street 1947 Full Movie, Isuzu Ascender 2019, Lion Heart Film, Afc Wimbledon Forum, Titanic Instrumental Juice Wrld, Chinese High School, Prodways Group Linkedin, Hiace Premio Luxury, Distant Worlds Lyrics English, Continuum Call Center, What Is Mixed Paper, Zero Waste Facts, Heritage Village Apartment Homes, Residence Inn Scottsdale Mayo, Recent Deaths In Chesterfield, VA, Iona Prep Rowing, Steven Wright Knuckleball, Cgs Cycling Team, Most Liked Comment On Tiktok, What Kind Of Snake In Buried Movie, Everybody Knows Dave Clark Five Chords, Demelza Poldark Imdb, Things To Do In Belleville, Mi This Weekend, Alamogordo Population 2020, What Does Google Own, Mavitec Green Energy, What Is The Tone Of How Things Work, Njdoe Esl Certification, Lol Shoes Uk, 2008 Isuzu Ascender For Sale, Work Potluck Flyer, Lol Dolls Pictures And Names, Shaan Shahid Instagram, Villas For Rent In Dubai Dubizzle, Nottingham Climate Today, Pasadena MD History, LOL Boy Dolls Series 2 Checklist, Anum Peerzada Husband, Where To See Northern Lights, Square Brochure Printing, Pawhuska, Ok Homes For Sale, Thekidsmitty Real Name, Ritz-carlton, Tokyo Pool,

district rawalpindi map