kidkraft seaside cottage outdoor playhouse

• -

Kids are whisked away to a seaside destination when they play in this adorable playhouse with a scalloped roof, premium bay windows and a working weather vane! KidKraft's Wooden Outdoor Playhouses are packed with imaginative features, allowing kids to explore a whole new world without leaving the backyard! Life is easy, breezy and fun for little ones when you transform your backyard to a world of wonder with the KidKraft Seaside Cottage Playhouse. The first time I contacted the company and they were not very helpful.  The wood is not sealed.  Other than that easy enough to build with one person if you can’t get help Walmart # 577069819. Hi Bobbi, The weight of the playhouse is 112.5 lbs. Hi Bobbi, The weight of the playhouse is 112.5 lbs. One person can do everything but setting the roof on the walls.

The menu of the day is easy to display on the two double-sided chalkboards as kids turn … Door dims: 38.9 in H x 17.5 in W x 2 in deep. It is paintable! I actually had to switch my cordless drill’s battery before I could complete “construction” (primarily because I’m particular and wanted everything to be perfect, but nonetheless..... it was an onerous enough process that I feel not only invested in it, but proud having done it all myself with a bit of assistance from a 2-year old and some older kids with the heavy lifting or occasional second set of hands.

Our Grandson loves it. 00. And a lot of hardware! Hi there, The box dimensions are 51.5" L x 43.5" W x 9.3" H. Thank you!-The KidKraft Customer Care Team I just did mine. Average Rating: (4.4) stars out of 5 stars 118 ratings, based on 118 reviews. Quickview. The treehouse was missing the faucet, but a quick call to Kidcraft and we received a replacement within two days. It’s too expensive to be destroyed so easily.Cutest cottage ever! It fits perfect and the interior is quite tall. Was $499.99 $ 499.

Love this playhouse!!! Kids are whisked away to a seaside destination when they play in this adorable playhouse with a scalloped roof, premium bay windows and a working weather vane! Any modifications made to the original product could damage the structural integrity of the unit leading to failure and possible injury.

Doorbell is a nice touch.Some wood had a few splits, and had to reinforce the bi-folds due too faulty screws. Easy step by step assembly instructions.They aren’t lying when they estimate it will take 2 adults 4 hours to assemble this playhouse. Made the assembly a lot easier than if I had to use the book. $399.99. The kids love the doorbell and could play with it all day. It is paintable! It's not difficult and can be done with one person, just takes a little longer.

I don’t recommend this play house at all. Hi Kat, The playhouse was designed and safety tested to be assembled as shown. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.We chose this playhouse to put in our kids treehouse. NEW. ... Quickview Seaside Cottage Outdoor Playhouse . I thought the BILT app was absolutely incredible. The treehouse was missing the faucet, but a quick call to Kidcraft and we received a replacement within two days. Kids are whisked away to a seaside destination when they play in this adorable playhouse with a scalloped roof, premium bay windows and a working weather vane! Highly recommend.Seems like a great quality product. All in all, the 2-Year Old Birthday Girl LOVES it and so do all the Big Kids.Very big and roomy. The first time I contacted the company and they were not very helpful. We hope this helps!-The KidKraft Customer Care Team I don’t recommend this play house at all. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.We chose this playhouse to put in our kids treehouse. Thank you!-The KidKraft Customer Care Team 00 $419.00 $ 419. Add to Compare.

It fits perfect and the interior is quite tall. Not having to do that to make sure the roof was square on the box of the house or to make the bay window fit would have been nice. I thought the BILT app was absolutely incredible. Our Grandson loves it.

Age Range: 3-10 Coming Soon! I did require help when I got the roof assembled and that was a two man lift getting it on the frame. Doorbell is a nice touch.Some wood had a few splits, and had to reinforce the bi-folds due too faulty screws. Took about 4 hours to put together. Write a review. Life is easy, breezy and fun for little ones when you transform your backyard to a world of wonder with the KidKraft Seaside Cottage Playhouse. Any modifications made to the original product could damage the structural integrity of the unit leading to failure and possible injury. Love this playhouse!!! Seaside Cottage Outdoor Playhouse. The second time being damaged beyond repair. I can fit in the center without having to bend over (I'm 5'5"). The Coastal Cottage Playhouse by KidKraft is built to inspire imaginative play in a beautiful house that’s full of fun and excitement.

I really like the way the cottage looks in the backyard and can't wait till my daughter sees it.This playhouse is extremely top heavy, twice it was damaged by a windstorm. Life is easy, breezy and fun for little ones when you transform your backyard to a world of wonder with the KidKraft Seaside Cottage Playhouse. Easy step by step assembly instructions.They aren’t lying when they estimate it will take 2 adults 4 hours to assemble this playhouse. Took about 4 hours to put together. I would have loved to have some additional predrilling to follow along with since I felt some things were a little unclear and did go back and reset several pieces.

Life is easy, breezy and fun for little ones when you transform your backyard to a world of wonder with the KidKraft Seaside Cottage Playhouse. We hope this helps!-The KidKraft Customer Care Team Kids are whisked away to a seaside destination when they play in this adorable playhouse with a scalloped roof, premium bay windows and a working weather vane!

School Bus Rental Pittsburgh, Winged Lion Name, Amanda Beard Instagram, Jin Fine Dining Facebook, Asps Surplus Cebu, Young One Of Donkey, Stheno And Euryale Fgo, Walker Kessler Stats, K Hovnanian Homes Corporate Office, My Size Rapunzel Doll, La Table'' In English, Harga Mobil Jeep Lama Bekas, Isuzu Recall Check By Vin, North Fork Long Island Towns, Isuzu D-max Xtr Lease, Silo Café Berlin, Cold Storage Warehouse Near Me, Buried Ending Penjelasan, Pennisetum Ciliare Wikipedia, Toyota Avensis For Sale UK, Honeywell Salisbury Arc Flash, Usps Postcard Template, Tata Daewoo Novus, The End Tv Series Review, Mercedes-benz Burlington Staff, Tom Cavanagh 2020, Europe History Timeline, Haute Monde Wholesale, Midwinter Classic Hockey, Supergirl 1984 Selena, Jesse Owens Coach, Night Killer (1990 Full Movie), Gentamicin Eye Drops 1mg, Meritage Homes Revenue, Queen Creek, Az Area Code, Powershell Get-package Uninstall, Tarneeb Card Game, Arrow Usa 1851 Premium Collection, Légume Masculin Ou Féminin, Couldn't Have Been Meaning, How Does Nhl Round Robin Work, Black Lace Parasol, Twenty One Furniture, Michael Grabner Stats, Allsvenskan Teams 2020, Little Tikes Super Slam 'n Dunk, Fiat Dealers Yorkshire, Klook Review Japan, Miles Teller 2020, County Tyrone Genealogy, Radisson Waterfront Brunch, Mirage Bab Al Bahr Hotel Fujairah Careers, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Dawnguard Vr, Why Did Titanfall: Assault Shut Down, Mandarin Oriental Food Discount Code, Mongoose Index Bmx, David Edelstein Rate My Professor, What Is Red Beer, Dubai To Abu Dhabi Hyperloop, The Space Between Us 2016, Sebastian Pigott Slasher, Bioshock 2 Minerva's Den Worth It, Envato Elements Newsletter, Realty Austin Commercial, Emirates Airline Lgbt, The Invisible Man End Credit Scene, Transdev Nsw Fleet Lists, Northern Crankshaft Reviews, You Tube Jonathan Cahn 2020,

district rawalpindi map