hbomberguy new video

• -

hbomberguy new video

It took me way too long to stop thinking of hbomb as a "video game channel" lol. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 238. 3 hours ago. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Has he put up the second one he mentioned during RWBY! Sorry if I made it seem like he did, I just found this meme and found it relatableIm stil waiting on pathologic 2 given the world turned into his description of pathologic 1 soon after the upload happeneI'm so glad I'm not the only one...to the point there are several memes/comments to that effect.

?Ah not yet! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. sperm fan. It’s designed to keep us in our lane. save hide … Sometimes I play it to fall asleep.I discovered him via his old, ten minute videos about how Davis Aruini was a fucking weirdo.This new content isn't bad by any means, it's just... a lot more draining.His long form videos are great but I do miss him dunking on right-wing weirdosI love the long videos, my favorite videos of his are the Sherlock one, the Fallout 3 video and the Pathologic one. Whenever Hbomb uploads a new video (img via wizardcat@tumblr) 7 comments. Whenever Hbomb uploads a new video (img via wizardcat@tumblr) Close. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . Video service algorithms reward videos that are easy to click on, easy to watch, and easy to share, because that’s what makes them money. User account menu. New videos, back catalog, and Nebula Originals. But I always leave them in the background while I play games, so I guess it makes the process much less draining. Because of that, when we want to make things that are different — when we want to try something new — the algorithm gets scared and buries the video. I think he must have subliminal swirlies in the vids saying "watch my whole chaaaaaaaaanel...you know you waaaaaaaaant to..."I came to the channel through “Sherlock is Garbage,” expecting to hate the video because I liked the show and coming out the other side with my mind completely changed. 10.8k members in the hbomberguy community. When I first discovered him (via "Brands are not your friends") I immediately binged the whole channel, despite not knowing jack happy dammit abt video games. Log in sign up. share. Then I binged the rest.I watched his video game stuff first (Bloodborne video was what I started with) and watched his other content despite not knowing anything about politics! He could narrate a video series about grass growing and I'd still watch itHis voice is so soothing though.

go away. Press J to jump to the feed. I'd honestly be disappointed if I waited 3 months for a 20 minute video, but I'd be ok with it being 40~50 minutes long.If it was up to me he’d release two at a time - one for him (any random subject) and one for the fans (okay I mean me specifically- where he puts one of these right wing nutters in their place - I love that)he is the only Youtuber, who can post 2 hour long video and get me xcitedI JUST WANT GOT CUPS ON MY EARS FOR FUCKS SAKE PLEASE HARRY PLEASE YOU TOTAL TRASH MAMMALPress J to jump to the feed. Cultural Marxism: A Measured Response - Hbomberguy - YouTube

The way he presents the content of his videos is so interesting. 238.

Posted by.

Bombay Talkies Hotstar, Raj Bhavan Press Release, Famous Rondel Poems, Volleyball Live Scores Point By Point, Eng Vs Ire, Nintendo Switch Fortress, Peter Morgan The Crown, Phoenix Hilton Scottsdale Resort, Welch West Virginia Weather, Yogyakarta To Borobudur, Iconic Makeup Looks, Ajit Deol Age, Fifa J League, Richard Lawrence Betz, How Old Is Daniel Gillham, Alec: Dark Angel, Fahad Bin Hamad Al Thani, Kaaviya Thalaivan 1992, Welding Courses Online, Warning Icon Transparent Background, Lol Interactive Pet Bunny Hun, Altadena To Los Angeles, 2019 Nobel Peace Prize, Fat City Streaming, Izuz Consultancy Private Limited, Beyoncé Documentary Black Is King, Renew Life Reviews, Powershell Get-package Uninstall, James Patrick Hoffer Wikipedia, Prayer To St Kizito, Baek Jong Won Height, Ocean Falls, Bc, How Did Sir James Goldsmith Die, Modera Parsippany Parking, Sistar -so Cool, Dobermann Colors White, Lol Lils Makeover Series Checklist, Nissan Almera 2004, Party Lights - Best Buy, Webbank Customer Service, Fire And Fury Wargame, Selkirk Neo Set, Rubble Kings (dvd), Mateo 24 En Ingles, Iconic Makeup Looks, Print On Web Login, Newport Marina Newport Beach, Ca, Mux 2015 Price Philippines, Isuzu Trooper Engine, Tim Miles Racer, Surface Pro 3 Review 2020, Housing In Indonesia, Kerintha Movie Bhavana Real Name, Gnarly Pre Workout, Jarron Cumberland Injury 2020, Brand And Mortar, The Space Between Us Short Film, Verizon 5g Spectrum Holdings, Toyota Wish Common Problem, Tslx Stock Dividend, LOL Doll Games To Play Online, Kindred Hospital - San Diego, Wyndham Garden Charleston Mount Pleasant, Chris Lawrence Salary, Showered Meaning In Bengali, San Jose, Costa Rica To Monteverde Cloud Forest, Zimbabwe Plants List, Kidkraft Estate Dollhouse, Pictures Of Seoul Korea Today, Jaffa Slang Cricket, Total War: Warhammer 2 Skaven Guide 2020, Misbah Ul-haq Captaincy Record, New Isuzu Dmax For Sale, Preston Singletary Works For Sale, Tanika Ray Hair, Fiction Stories Meaning In Telugu, Marina Barrage Open, Leah Smith Instagram, Esplanade Paul Taylor, Mulesoft Developer Certification,

hbomberguy new video

district rawalpindi map