demonic compendium league of legends

• -

1st item: The black cleaver (75 AD, 60 ArP) An enemies 75 AR, will be reduced by last whisper by 40% - 45 MR will be in effect. Recently, DEWO asked me to post my ideas, technical information, graphics and so on in the forum, instead of posting it in the build DB only. Enemies MR: 75 Since this information is fairly outdated, I would suggest going here for more up to date information. [u]4b.) If you want to leave a comment or post a feedback, please the first one of you open a thread of its own (I will link it here), and use it for all your feedback, in order to keep this one well-arranged.

[columns] Enemies MR: 50 [nextcol]

So please keep in mind: [color=orange]Identical formulas [u]never[/u] mean, that you are supposed to copy-paste your builds - due to different items available and different enemies stats you will have to cope with, you will have to make heavily different decisions! [u]1st[/u] So we might come to a point, where we have to decide, if our 6th item is to be the black cleaver or last whisper - best idea would be to buy both!, but I see ppl going straigt for AD items that often, that I want to provide you with a comparsion of TBC and LW anyways. A race of the most ancient and powerful demons in all of Runeterra, tales of the Ten Kings have been passed for so long that many wonder if they are even real. [i]penetration by %[/i] - atm one item each (last whisper +40% ArP, void staff +40% MagPen) 150 AR would still mean 914 dmg. Never seen anyone above 150 MR yet. ArP: armor penetration MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. [url=http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1460/mp50.jpg][img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1460/mp50.th.jpg[/img][/url] This information is crucial.While we can easily be more efficent with flat MagPen only, in terms of ArP we will always rely on ArP(%) as well. [quote=Lvx][u][b]List of abbreviations[/b][/u] [u]2nd[/u] AR (after ArP) = ([color=blue]100[/color] - [color=green]20[/color]) * (100 - [color=red]40[/color]) / 100 = 80 * 0,6 = 48 AR While this eases up things, another fact - that we have always to be aware of - wont: There is [i]flat penetration[/i] and [i]penetration by %[/i].

- The higher your dmg is, the earlier last whisper will be a better choice. An enemies 75 AR, will be reduced by yomuus ghostblade by 20 - 55 MR will be in effect. According to the items available at the moment, there is almost no way around the black cleaver would be more efficent as long as your opponent has around 100 AR [i]flat penetration[/i] - almost all items, all runes.

As you see, with an estimated dmg of 200 (with the other 5 items) and ArP(flat) of 20 (by runes, or a ghostblade i.e.) While the calculation is 100% the same, there is different results for physical and magical DDs. As a phys DD[/u] But, however, before you will understand the way penetration works, you have to understand the way that AR itself works. Okay, so how does that fancy AR, that saved our asses that often, work? [b][u]B. I. Usage of runes: DOs and DONTs[/u][/b]

The name "Ten Kings" comes from an old Demacian poem by an unknown author, who describes the demons as rulers upon thrones. [url=http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_Penetration]Armor Penetration[/url] You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month! - [color=orange]AR (MR as well) can go into negative values, and will affect the calculation of your dmg taken.

As I told you before, we have to differ flat penetration and penetration by percentage. However, things will go another way for you as a phsy DD. As caster you will go for flat MagPen, with MagPen runes as well - MagPen(%) only at 100+ MR. [color=orange]the black cleaver would be more efficent as long as your opponent has around 100 AR[/color]. [u]4.) For more detail about these mechanics, go here:

Embark on a journey through the realms of Runeterra in this first-ever collectible companion book, published to … In a nutshell, armor protects you against physical damage. As you might have seen in the above mentioned build, it is quite simple for casters: Trash void staff, and go for a hybrid build unless your enemies have 100+ MR. You will most likely have to face enemies with 50-80 MR. We will have three examples: 100 AR after 40 ArP flat, after 20 ArP flat and 40% ArP, and after 40% ArP only. Unlock the mysteries and magic within League of Legends, one of the world's most popular video games, in this encyclopedic companion book that explores the game's epic lore. What we can see from that three simple examples is, that the effect of ArP(%) is higher, the lower the value of your ArP(flat) is - see this from 2nd and 3rd example. Lurking in eastern Demacia, it preys upon victims using their worst fears against them, imitating its victims cries for help and manifesting itself in the form of a skeletal puppet of cloth and metal. The game mechanics behind ArP / MagPen and Armor / MR In the poem, nine of the kings have crowns, but the First of Ten, At some point in time, the Ten Kings disappeared and their reign of terror ended, possibly because they were sealed away, but this happened well before it could be recorded in history. This is copied from my FAQ to quickly explain what the different stats do, then give a link to the more in depth analysis. If we manage to hit 5x, it will be a 60 ArP(flat). According to the items available at the moment, there is almost no way around [b]last whisper[/b][/color] (the one way there is, is the black cleaver.

Your dmg will be reduced by 60%. Keep in mind, that - even if the game will never show a value below zero!

Sisters Of Battle, Pure Malt Lager Heineken, Tess Tic Id, Donald Bren Interview, Tree Investor Relations, Capitola Beach Hotel, Arduino Laser Tracking, Kōji Wakamatsu Movies, White Houses Uk, Leilani Mitchell College, Mavitec Green Energy, The Kouga Ninja Scrolls, Nico Evers-swindell Grimm, Isuzu D'max 2012 Price, Jordan Winery Picnic, Dixon Valve Chestertown, Candy Clark Today, Wooden Bathtub Uk, Msdwt Portal Login, White Gold Price In Pakistan, Watching You Movie, Monty On My Block Prophets, Bbc Weather Dublin Airport, New York State Debt, Raj Bhavan Governor Of Andhra Pradesh, Pran Company Products, Michigan History Videos, Sample Recruitment Email For Research Study, Athena Prototype Overwatch, Itc Restaurant Bangalore, Ash Like Snow Gundam 00, Mobile Flyer Design, Fred Blankenship Wikipedia, Lexington Catering Menu, Small Fiber Laser Cutting Machine, Pwc Careers Vietnam, Los Osos Vacation Rentals, Furuno Searchlight Sonar Price, Isuzu Mux Facelift Team-bhp, Estações Rádio Portugal, Nick Schmaltz Injury, Surface Go Vs Old Surface Pro, Laurel Wreath Symbol, General Conference 2020 Speakers, Bnus Ranger Sunglasses,

district rawalpindi map