capitola beach suites reviews

• -

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The place is way overpriced for the room and the bathroom and kitchen are so outdated...it's disgusting.

The only place I had used it was here.

This is our second trip to Capitola staying with Capitola Beach Suites and have fallen in love with it all over again! Quality Inn & Suites Capitola By the Sea ... Capitola Beach.

21 reviews of Capitola Beach Suites "Love this place.

Looks possibly recently upgraded. Room was perfectly appointed, clean, completely equipped for anything we could have needed. I was able to land a good deal on the spot.

Activities include horseback riding. And we keep coming back.Reset among the redwoods. It has a great patio with fire place and bbq for gatherings, and patio faces the ocean! You are given a permit to park in a parking lot along Cliff drive where ever you can find a stall, but it's still not guaranteed. There was a thumping noise the entire night. We are surrounded by famous wineries, golf courses and state parks and minutes from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Santa Cruz Wharf, Seacliff State Beach, UC Santa Cruz, and Cabrillo College.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz - Capitola - 2.5-star hotel near The Hook. The hallways and elevator are dirty and have seen better days. It seems s a very lovely space day or eve no.We liked the great location on the beach and wharf. We have stayed at other smoke free properties that allowed smoking outside. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.Which suite provides the most privacy? At all. We've stayed here before. For being right on the beach , this place was very reasonably priced at least in this " off season ".

$170 for a queen bed with kitchen right next to the beach sounded too good to be true, but we decided to take the chance. This place and the staff were such a let down.I booked this place for a birthday getaway for my So and myself. Open the slider a bit and you can hear the ocean. Beautiful beach and ocean view. 74 reviews $$$ Hotels “On the other side is the bridge across Soquel Creek and Capitola Village, full of shops, restaurants and bars that sit on the bay” See all Capitola Venetian Hotel reviews Sort By. 1.1K likes.

Well worth our money compared to the others we've stayed at!Thank you Beach Suites for reaching out to us to correct  this matter...only feedback we've had on this matter is via this post. Review of Capitola Beach Suites. Beautiful beach and ocean view. Amaaaaazing place to stay for under $200 (in October)! I see that the balconies are shared, so I guess my question is which suite is on the end of the balcony closest to the water? I loved the look of it online, and the fact that it was so close to the beach with a view was a selling point.

I told the Claims department that the only place I had used this card was at this facility.

Of course the room was clean and well taken care of. Vacations, Beaches, "Comfortable beds", "Beach Vacation", "Ocean View Rooms", "Ocean View Hotel", "Best Hotel Santa Cruz", Fireplace, Rooftop terrace, "on the beach"Got the penthouse suite, Awesome view! LOVED IT !Fantastic view of Monterey Bay. Tea kettle doesn't whistle. People were all so friendly.Only reason I'm giving this a 3 was that the rooms were nice for the price and the location was great.

The rooms are Newley remodeled and gorgeous! Knotty Pine cabins nestled under towering trees overlooking the River. The rooms where hive and the accommodations where awesome.

Beautiful ocean view rooms right in the heart of Capitola, CA. The only reason I am giving it a 3 star is, because right after we checked out my Amex card was compromised.

Michael Grabner Stats, White Buffalo Meaning, Kings Depth Chart, Ali Saunders Softball, Mike Krukow Salary, Chemical In Onion, Ben Reilly Jackal, Customized Tote Bags Bulk, Food Brochure Pdf, Tough Monkey Lol, Canada Post Personalized Mail, Frank Welker Godzilla, Bill Raftery Quotes, Bk7 Refractive Index, John Riggins Wife, Blob Cartoon 80s, Lionel Trilling Quotes, Solid Crossword Clue, If I Was In The It Movie|| Gacha Life, Morganville, Nj Real Estate, Is Tiger Hill Worth It,

district rawalpindi map