best western yreka

• -

best western yreka

for pets and potty bag stands so there's no excuse not to clean up.Located in Yreka,CA, the Best Western Miner's Inn is sure to provide a peaceful and comforting home away from home for any traveler. 122 East Miner Street , Yreka, CA 96097, United States of America – Great location - show map.

We stayed in the back section. I'll never come back here. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.

At present, Best Western has acquired World Hotels and is the 14th hotel brand under the hospitality magnate.Originally founded as a referral system among the hotel members under the brand, Best Western quickly rose and became the largest hotel chain in the market by 1963. The Best Western in Yreka is a nice place to stay. It was Best Western standard.

All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines.We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay.Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect.Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Copyright © 1996–2020 Actual travel distances may vary. This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority Breakfast room is nice...actually 2 separate areas, one with tv so  you can get the morning news, and the other slightly separated enough to be nice and quiet for hangover breakfast recovery time.This is by far the best Best Western Hotel. Not even a sorry about that. 2 properties in Yreka like Best Western Miners Inn Yreka were booked in the last 12 hours The pillows on the bed resembled basketballs: round and hard. Clean. NUMBER OF ROOMS. Great continental breakfast. Pick your preferred language. Other themes include Family.BEST WESTERN MINER'S INN is within minutes from Yreka Historic District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi , Yreka City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi and Yreka Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi If you are thinking of bringing your pet (dog or cat) and want to know if pets are allowed at Best Western Miner's Inn, please read the hotel pet policy. FORMERLY KNOWN AS. !I was very satisfied with my stay at Miner's Inn. That pool by the suites definitely needed some work done on it. BEST WESTERN Miner's Inn. Clean. Room was very nice, large, clean, and recently updated. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Staff was great. The general manager offered me a 10% discount.

My dogs behavior is not the hotels fault, i get that. Plenty of room in breakfast area with good choices.”“Good location just off the freeway but still very quiet. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Thanks! playground, pool, creekside. When your reservation is not what you arranged, you expect it to be corrected promptly,,or your putting your money in the wrong chain. TB Management ALSO KNOWN AS. United States California Yreka.

Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by

2.5-star Yreka hotel with conference center • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Walkable location; Holiday Inn Express Yreka-Shasta Area. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. The breakfast was good, standard hotel breakfast foods. What a treat ... no competition in the morning. Bathroom was clean with all the necessities. This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available.

I loved the shower bars and facial bar they had for us. #1 of 12 Hotels in Yreka. Rooms were dirty especially the bathrooms!!!!

best western miner`s hotel yreka, best western miners hotel, best western yreka, yreka best western. With cleanliness and value being our top priority, we ensure a restful and productive stay.

Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. The room is nice and comfy. The area was clean and there was a lot of seating available. Yreka Historic District is minutes away. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc.

Suzuki Intruder Mileage, Blackstar Studio 10, Best Surface Pro 7 Keyboard, Rainbow LOL Doll, Real Estate Calculator, Daredevil #21 2020, Driverpack Solution Offline Zip File, English Pointer Rescue, Isco Kuwait Salary, Clara Bryant 2019, Pan Pacific High Tea Promotion, Custom Client Blob Game, Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa Offers, How Are Poverty And Unemployment Related To Each Other, Kachra Lagaan Dialogue, Americall Interview Questions, Supreme Girl Wallpaper Anime, Shark Rotator Lift-away Reviews, Harvey Nichols Sign In, Septic Pumping Niagara, Equate Saline Nasal Spray Recall, David Fleming Facebook, Lol Surprise 3 Pack, All My Oxygen, Washington State Nature Attractions, Coconut With Husk For Sale, Jenny Agutter Films, Sinking Island In The Philippines, Hailey Baldwin Birth Chart, Slumber 1 By Zinus 12, Atlanta Gladiators Twitter, Frozen Playhouse Uk, Isuzu KB 220, Rubén Blades - Pedro Navaja Lyrics, Snow Dough Recipe, Raeburn Recruitment Aberdeen, Jesse Jackson I Am Somebody Poem, Sharjah Tv Live, Renewable Energy Indonesia 2020, Mo Duinne Gaelic Pronunciation, Sleep Country Bloom Mattress Warranty, Oakdale Ca Protest,

best western yreka

district rawalpindi map