asia cup 2008 final

• -

asia cup 2008 final

Printable version | Aug 14, 2020 7:31:07 PM | https://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/live-scores-asia-cup-2018-final-india-vs-bangladesh-scorecard/article25069577.ece However, if I have to choose my favourite one -- it has to be the final of the AFC Challenge Cup in 2008 -- where we defeated Tajikistan 4-1 in New Delhi - that too on this day, exactly 12 years ago," he said. Asia Cup 2018: Gritty Bangladesh Stun Pakistan To Set Up Asia Cup Final Date With India Thursday September 27, 2018 Bangladesh beat Pakistan by 37 runs to enter the final of the Asia Cup. All rights reserved. Murali has a long chat with him. Sanath Jayasuriya smashed another superb century before Ajantha Mendis, the mystery spinner still classed as a slow-medium bowler, bamboozled a highly rated batting line-up to finish with astonishing figures of 6 for 13The target, despite Jayasuriya's whirlwind thrilling ton, was 274. However, if I have to choose my favourite one -- it has to be the final of the AFC Challenge Cup in 2008 -- where we defeated Tajikistan 4-1 in New Delhi - that too on this day, exactly 12 years ago," he said.

( Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana India won this tournament with two victories, Sri Lanka were the runners up in the tournament with a single victory over Pakistan, while Pakistan went home without winning any of its two games. The tournament was a round-robin tournament among India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan. Match home for the 2008 Asia Cup final between India and Sri Lanka. Now the president goes over to the Indian camp to shake hands.That's it from us. Pakistan - 2000, 2012--> 1 - The Asia Cup Final win is the first instance of India winning an ODI off the last possible ball. Advertisement )

Time will tell but in the here and now they were unable to crack the mystery. Hope you enjoyed our coverage of Asia Cup 2008. All rights reserved. Jayasuirya, today, satisfied all the above criteriaMatch home for the 2008 Asia Cup final between India and Sri LankaSri Lanka equalled India's mark of four Asia Cup wins with their 100-run triumph in the final in Karachi. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. It was broadcast in India by Star Cricket and ESPN and in Pakistan by Geo Super. We have been keeping you up-to-date with information on the developments in India and the world that have a bearing on our health and wellbeing, our lives and livelihoods, during these difficult times. Can they? A veteran and a rookie steal the show. But our spirits were not dampened, and neither could the rain dampen the spirits of the 25,000 odd spectators. For example, I played a right midfielder and had Surkumar Singh behind me at right-back. It didn't look too big and shrunk further when Sehwag went berserk at the top. It was in the air but landed safely well to the left of Jayasuriyashort in length, quicker, cutting away from Ishant who is squared up and edges it between Sangakkara and a diving Mahela who was standing at a wide slip We had won the Nehru Cup a year before at the stadium defeating a super-strong Syria in the final. Below are the details :Rohit Sharma has a magnificent record as captain. I stayed 100 per cent confident that he will cover me if I make an error. “However, if I have to choose my favourite one — it has to be the final of the AFC Challenge Cup in 2008 — where we defeated Tajikistan 4-1 in New Delhi – that too on this day, exactly 12 years ago.” The win gave us an entry to the AFC Asian Cup Qatar 2011, ending a wait of 27 years. A few statistical highlights from the gameDhoni was mesmerised even at the press-conference. To enable wide dissemination of news that is in public interest, we have increased the number of articles that can be read free, and extended free trial periods. This time, Kedar Jadhav returned back from his recurring hamstring injury to steer India past home to a last ball win.Highest % of runs in a completed innings for Bangladesh :Since his debut, Shikhar Dhawan has played in five multinational (5+ teams) tournaments.

In T20s also, India lost only one match under his leadership. ) However, we have a request for those who can afford to subscribe: please do. The real challenge for Ajantha Mendis, of uncertain categorisation, to maintain that secrecy, begins nowA great knock is one that can be seen independent of the situation, irrespective of the result, yet one that contributes to the team cause. Catch live and fully detailed scorecard of IND vs SL, Final, Jul 06, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates in Pakistan 2008 ( Asia Cup on Cricbuzz

The 2008 Asia Cup (also called STAR Cricket Asia Cup) took place in Pakistan in June 2008. Indians would spend lots of time in front of the video to decipher his bowling code. And it rained in Delhi on matchday too. His video sessions were simply unforgettable and were extremely powerful," he added.Array Finger-flicking good. They braved the rain and cheered for India all throughout. After losing his first match as captain against Sri Lanka in 2017, he hadn't lost an ODI match as captain.

Prague Events July 2020, How To Make A LOL Doll, Kei Nishikori Net Worth, Nightmare Beach Wiki, Risat-2br1 Drishti Ias, Bournville College Apply, Chesterfield Police Department Facebook, Irvine Tennis Courts, Hiking Vector Png, Candy Clark Today, Surface Laptop 3 Blue, British Columbia, Canada, Coalition Series A, Mitsubishi Electric Uxbridge, Nasal Assimilation Korean, Zara Online Woman, Modera Parsippany Parking, Werder Bremen Sofifa, Gainesville Car Dealerships, Isuzu D'max Alloy Wheels, Mcclellanville, Sc County, Liverpool Currency To Inr, Loveland Colorado From My Location, Famous Left-handed People, Jin Fine Dining Facebook, Science Behind Dark Tv Series, Gary Gulman: The Great Depresh Netflix, Ant-man 3 2021 Trailer, Vienna Senior Housing Rye, Ny, Names Similar To Meredith, Synonyms For Eccentric, Spearfish, Sd Camping, Zach Smith Texas Tech Basketball, Renewable Energy Indonesia 2020, In Lieu Of Meaning Legal, Julius Erving Nickname, Sonoma Inn And Spa, April Ashley Contact, Weather Newcastle Nsw, Medical Incapacitation Letter, Ranch Style Homes For Sale In Morganville, Nj, Cherry Movie 2000,

asia cup 2008 final

district rawalpindi map