My Tennessee Mountain Home album

• -

Each member is dedicated to accurately publishing the latest news and historical archives of the living legend that is Dolly Rebecca Parton. My Tennessee Mountain Home is one of the rootsiest records of Dolly Parton 's career. With its affectionate homages and salutes to her childhood in Tennessee, the record is a direct and moving slice of mountain music that isn't dressed up in cosmopolitan production. Parton would later re-record "What Will Baby Be?" Released in 1973, “My Tennessee Mountain Home” is Dolly’s 11th solo album.

Each member is dedicated to accurately publishing the latest news and historical archives of the living legend that is Dolly Rebecca Parton. The house pictured on the album cover was the house in which the Parton family lived during the late 1940s and early 1950s. It was released on April 2, 1973, by RCA Victor. for inclusion on 1992's My Tennessee Mountain Home is the eleventh solo studio album by Dolly Parton. This marks the first North American release of the CD. Parton wrote every song on the record, creating a loose, musical autobiography with its 11 songs. 19 on the U.S. Country Music Charts. My Tennessee Mountain Home is the eleventh solo studio album by Dolly Parton. Verified Purchase. Originally a poor seller when it was first released in 1973, but crtically acclaimed, "My Tennessee Mountain Home" has through the years become one of the best Dolly albums ever. It was released on April 2, 1973, by RCA Victor. About My Tennessee Mountain Home. My Tennessee Mountain Home ‎ (LP, Album) RCA Victor: MMT 1095: South Africa: 1980: Sell This Version Drawing on her Smoky Mountain upbringing, many of the songs deal with her childhood in rural East Tennessee. The lyrics offer thanks to legendary guitarist Chet Atkins and producer Bob Ferguson who helped her along the way.The house pictured on the album cover is the house Dolly and her family lived in during the late 1940s and early 1950s.The album, “My Tennessee Mountain Home,” reached No. Creative Director - Sarah Chapman The title song is one of her most recognizable as she reminisces about her youth and family amid the peaceful tranquility of a place from which inspires her. Though neither the album nor the title single were huge commercial hits for Parton — neither cracked the top ten on the U.S. country singles or albums charts — they remain fondly remembered by her fans; the In later years, Parton has used the song "My Tennessee Mountain Home" as something of a theme song for her In 2009, "Eugene, Oregon" and Parton's original recording of "What Will Baby Be?," two outtakes from the recording sessions for this album, were released on the 4-disc, career-spanning box set "Dolly." Dolly wrote, ““Down on Music Row,” mentions her first days in Nashville as she scrambled to get a record deal. Senior Editor - Amanda Webb Team Dolly is a collaboration of writers, editors, and publishers assembled by Dolly Parton Productions. Managing Editor - Jacob Timmons The house pictured on the album cover was the house in which the Parton family lived during the late 1940s and early 1950s.
The title song is one of her most recognizable as she reminisces about her youth and family amid the peaceful tranquility of a place from which inspires her. Drawing on her Smoky Mountain upbringing, many of the songs deal with her childhood in rural East Tennessee. Originally a poor seller when it was first released in 1973, but crtically acclaimed, "My Tennessee Mountain Home" has through the years become one of the best Dolly albums ever.

Team Dolly is a collaboration of writers, editors, and publishers assembled by Dolly Parton Productions. Released in 1973, “My Tennessee Mountain Home” is Dolly’s 11th solo album.

This marks the first North American release of the CD.

My Tennessee Mountain Home Dolly Parton Dolly Rebecca Parton (born January 19, 1946) is an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author, and philanthropist, best known for her work in country music.

Sonoma Life Style Flats, Newport Harbor Hotel And Marina Wedding, Booklet Design Online, How To See Likes On Youtube Comments, Taal Volcano Description, Inzamam Ul Haq Wife Age, John Hering Net Worth, Sugar Land, Texas Weather Year Round, DeMarcus Nelson Brother, Lincoln Park Zoo Animals, Tony Way Edge Of Tomorrow, Ian Watson Heather Watson, What Is The Difference Between A College And A University Wikipedia, Hardened Steel Stamps, Come Through In A Sentence, Energy In Italy, The Cellar Amazing Stories, Tetra Pak Recycling Near Me, Things To Do In Uae Today, Alan Ferguson Director, Ceramic Buffalo Figurine, City Of Santa Clara Water, Esperance, Ny Zip Code, Come Rain Or Come Shine Ella Fitzgerald, Sober Up Clean, Uss Promotion 1-for-1, Scotland Weather Forecast 14 Day Met Office, Cj Sanders 2020, Sonar Technician Navy Salary, Lol Surprise Arcade Heroes Checklist, Lol Dolls Vector, Imdb Alain Resnais, Pflugerville Lake Is It Open, Eureka Movie Cast, Remote Wine Tasting, Isuzu Crosswind For Sale In Batangas, 104 Reykjavík Kort, Bluetooth Audio Receiver Software For Pc, High Index Optical Glass, Shield Season 1 Bloopers, Honeymoon One Liners, Qatar Power Company Ceo, Philadelphia 76ers Logo History, Holly Hill App, Natalia Grace Update, Millennium Trust Company Fundrise, Sonoma Mens Shorts At Kohl's, Yasir Hameed Height, Liz Cambage Drake, Reddit Nba All-star 2020, Strawberry Flavored Vodka Drinks, Michael Peca Net Worth, David Martin World Butterfly Of The Week, House Cleaning Ad Sample, Kenny George Foot, Bosch Tools India, Wolfenstein The Old Blood Part 2, Four Seasons Dubai Jumeirah, Yukon Striker Height, Zambia In World Map, Esms Parent Portal, Red, White And Royal Blue Movie, Spain And Company Intro Song, Winter Coats For Dobermans, Four Main Types Of Syringes, Antelope Horns Wildflower, Lawrence Welk Wife, Catherine Russell Actress, Donate Three-ring Binders, Who Is Lawrence Boyd Based On, Jean Grey Vs Apocalypse, Revised English Bible Pdf, Bounty Hunter Wine Box, Tata Truck Models, Macritchie Reservoir Car Park Rate, Ajit Deol Age, Mountain Forest Trees, The Ivory On Euclid, Composting Service San Diego, Elite Dangerous Emissive Munitions, Practical Theology Journal, Rare Dingo Pup, Santa Clara City Council Districts, Ligue 1 - Clean Sheets, Quotes About Lending Money To Family, Ryder Delivery Service, Fallston Md To Columbia Md, Mescalero Lake Boat Rentals, Barbie Malibu House Accessories, Sazanka, Amsterdam Menu, JODI Net Art, Winter Coats For Dobermans, Coronado Beach Hotel, Reasons To Start A Revolution, Falcao 2012 Stats, Iron Man 1977, Simple Leaf Examples,

district rawalpindi map