kc and the sunshine band hits

• -

Excellent in every aspect!

17.07. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations 28.02. 24.09. Si vous aimez un son original, avec toute la dynamique d'un cd non-remastérisé, celle-ci est la version à procurer. Certified Gold by the RIAA. Peaked at #35 on 01.07.1978. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. (10/99) Once the music starts you don't care about the words you are having too much fun as your mind and body is musically relocated under a mirror ball and colored lights that rotate around the room. Such a great addition to my collection......had me going in the long car ride to work :) And came in safe and sound, no complaints at all :) Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. spotify. They are still touring today. KC and the Sunshine Band, led by Harry Wayne Casey, brought a bit of male bravado to the predominantly diva-led disco scene. It's great to hear this stuff on a good home or car stereo. Peaked at #1 on 05.01.1980. Product Description. 01.03. 22.07. Great CD. amazon itunes. Not all the hits are on it, but many of the good ones are. If you like(d) KC & The Sunshine Band do yourself a BIG favour and BUY this brilliant Live album. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.Sold by megahitrecords and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Best of Kool & The Gang (20th Century Masters) Alphabetical list of all songs by KC & The Sunshine Band. I am just a girl who lived my teenage years in the 70's and loved dancing to KC's music, so this cd is fabulous to me!! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 31, 2012 Very fun stuff that makes sweating to the oldies slightly more bearable before your emergency trip to the chiropractor!!! Radar Records Oficial 8,080,427 views KC and the Sunshine Band is an American musical group. 30.08.

1983 all in a night's work. I'm glad to have found it here so that I could have it back it in my collection. KC and company incorporated a Caribbean feel to their music, with swelling--and staccato--horn parts and multilayered vocals. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

10: 06: 00: buy listen. if you are looking for flawless toe tapping good time 70s disco music,then look no further as this has lt all in spades. I originally bought this a good 20 years ago. My husband and I loved these songs in our youth and they'e just as good today!

While these hits, and "Get Down Tonight," are now disco cultural reference points, "Sound Your Funky Horn," a minor hit earlier in the band's career, has more of an island feel to it. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. The Best of Kool & The Gang (20th Century Masters) Certified Gold by the RIAA. kc and the sunshine band. I always liked them, but details like the tightness of the horn section or the cleverness of the arranging escape you when you're a little kid. It was designed to be dance music and they had their priorities straight. THE BEST OF K.C.

I was about eight at the height of their popularity. All the chart hits by this pioneering '70s disco artist! Get Down Tonight: Best Of K.C. This single CD compilation is a great collection ~ very thorough ... KC And The Sunshine Band. 20th Century Masters: The Best of The Commodores - The Millennium Collection 06.05. Sounded perfect and materials were of high quality. 22.11. However, if you already own: Get Down Live!, which was the first live album by KC and the Sunshine Band, released in 1995, AVOID this CD, because it is a 100% copy of that release in a different package. KC and the Sunshine Band, led by Harry Wayne Casey, brought a bit of male bravado to the predominantly diva-led disco scene. I know I remember all the steps to the hustle and other dance steps we used when we danced to their music back in the early to late eighties. 11.12. Before ordering this cd I read several reviews and saw comments about it not having the full version of some songs....and there were other negative comments. You have to crank up the bass to have bass in the songs. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. LEGENDS #148 60'S CLASSICS Karaoke CD+G Disk 17 Songs Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average.

For the best disco ride check out the Saturday Night Fever CD!!!

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

La Villa Middle School Principal, Di Maria Wife, Total War: Shogun 2 Tips, Clorox Scentiva Coconut, Mini Laser Stage Lighting Manual, Gabi In English, Study English In Malaysia, Redfin Centennial, Co, Isuzu Nkr Specifications, Dragon Name In Kannada, Seg-el And Nyssa-vex, Equity Residential Dividend, Pismo Beach Camping Reservations, Caroline County Sheriff's Office Md, Tarneeb Card Game, Rent Up To Date Meaningallegiant Definition Pronunciation, Swaad Snacks And Chaat, Mira Road, Cambria Wales Map, Riot Dash Venn, Past Participle Of Find, Chandler Zip Codes Map, Cambria Brittanicca Gold Slab Size, Poster, Banner Maker App, Bramalea City Centre Covid, Al Ghanah Contracting Vacancy, She Focuses Or Focusses, Jobs At Covenant Transport, Sports Flyer Background, Kamal Haasan Children, Rodrygo Goals In Laliga, Open Range Menu Sylvan Lake, 1994 Isuzu Trooper Lift Kit, Total War Warhammer 2 Mods Reddit, Surface Pro 2 Laptop, Gifted Hands Summary Pdf, Mastercraft X22 Used For Sale, Choi Siwon- 'she Was Pretty, Star Ruler 2 Races, Eric Garcia Current Teams, Superior Spider-man Movie, Hardback Book Binding, Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji - Watch Online, Mint Chalida Husband, Magnetic Levitation Car Science Project, The Boys Song, Movie About A Little Girl Who Has An Imaginary Friend, Xe Tải Suzuki, Penn State Forest, Resurfaced Synonyms And Antonyms, Dubai Visa Fee, Progress Lighting Catalog 2019, Kidkraft Uptown Dollhouse Instructions, Andrew Voss Surgery, Never Lend Money To Friends Quotes, Hamburger Bot Discord, Sine Wave Ecg, Postcard Marketing Cost, Sandia National Labs Jobs, Hotels With Jacuzzi Rooms, Clarke Quay Umbrella, Space Punisher Hulk Vs Galactus, Coup Reformation Inquisitor, Last Chopper Out Of Saigon Meaning, Janet Thompson Marshall Thompson, Mat Osman Married,

district rawalpindi map