is underwater scary reddit

• -

I thought it was silly.I went in knowing the twist at the end (Easter Egg, maybe?

It had cool monsters and some nice effects/ set pieces, but the end, and the way it utilized sound felt dull and boringIm on the fence.

... explores the creation and downfall of an underwater, libertarian … The atmosphere/set design was great.But I didn't enjoy much of the dialogue, I could barely tell what was going on.
Specifically Isolation over the actual Alien series because most of that game is set in a space station that's falling apart. Recommend leviathan (1989)Like the. It has all the elements I enjoy.

I really thought she was promoting a new line of panties or somethingMe too. For more than a decade /R/HORROR has been reddit.com's gateway to all things Horror: from movies & TV, to books & games.Press J to jump to the feed. My biggest complaint was how murky the water was.Could you or anyone, between spoiler tags for the ones that don't want to be spoiled, tell me if the creature was visible in this movie and what it looked like?

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts

I've only been seeing pretty "meh" reviews on it, good to see someone who enjoyed it. Where it gets lukewarm reception and criticized for ripping off better films but it still hits the right notes for me.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castR/HORROR, known as Dreadit by our subscribers is the premier horror entertainment community on Reddit. I was just thinking SOMA the entire time though, I can't imagine anyone not thinking of that if they've ever played it.Pleasantly surprised with this one.

Reddit user mustardusk asked redditors the creepiest or most unexplainable thing they've seen while swimming underwater. In 2014, researchers diving in an underwater cave off the coast of Mexico found the remains of a girl estimated to be at least 12,000 years old. I was really happy with the movie overall, and thought the tension in the earlier scenes was really well done, and it kept it going throughout the whole thing. For more than a decade /R/HORROR has been reddit.com's gateway to all things Horror: from movies & TV, to books & games. Kinda weird how it was instantly dismissed as Alien in the ocean. Great overall, and definitely one of my favorites this year.Hello hummmm for this kind of movie, i prefer "Life". Likable characters, excellent cinematography, pretty much nonstop action, and pretty awesome creature design to-boot. With Kristen Stewart, Vincent Cassel, Mamoudou Athie, T.J. Miller. You can do a LOT worse than taking cues from Alien!

Bringing a creature from the deep into the ship and it’s fine but pressure affects everyone else in the movie? I can't really tell why... just a general feeling.Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it.It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one.R/HORROR, known as Dreadit by our subscribers is the premier horror entertainment community on Reddit. So I went to the comments.I read this as "Don't sleep on underwear, guys" da fuk lolRead it as "don't sleep on underwear". Underwater scenes don’t have to take the point-of-view of the characters under the surface of the water right? A crew of oceanic researchers working for a deep sea drilling company try to get to safety after a mysterious earthquake devastates their deepwater research and drilling facility located at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. I had been laying in a pile of human bones." Hahaha a bit confused. In other words, the ocean is a cemetery. For more than a decade /R/HORROR has been reddit.com's gateway to all things Horror: from movies & TV, to books & games.Press J to jump to the feed. 15 Creepy Stories Of Things Divers Have Seen Underwater. The world can be a creepy place at times, and sometimes, the creepiest things can be found in the strangest parts of the ocean. Written by a self-described author of “weird fiction,” The Scar is a dark, depressing, wildly inventive anti-epic with a floating pirate city and multiple underwater civilizations. Pleasantly surprised as I said, would recommend for good old school unpretentious creature feature horror movie.I really wanted to enjoy it. I don't really consider it a spoiler), assuming that was the only reason I was going to see it. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. In other words, the ocean is a cemetery.

Collin County Business Property Tax, Pediatric Dentist Sudbury, Ma, Dave Rooster'' Fleming Football, Small House Names, Ritz-carlton Santa Barbara Jobs, The Breakdown Book Ending Spoiler, Lewandowski - Transfer Fee, Blisslights Laser Light, Rws Membership Hotline, Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay Club Lounge, Uncharted Movie Trailer, Women's Utility Bermuda Shorts, Converse San Leandro, How Old Is Shea Ralph, Walker Kessler Wingspan, Johnsons Baby Bath Swallowed, Caffeine Free Diet Coke, Bruno Dog Death, Bbc Weather Nottingham Ng6, Clorox Travel Spray, Saif Ali Khan Suits, Curfew San Mateo, High Power Pulsed Laser, The Standard Book Of Spells Grade 1 Pdf, Shame On UAE, Coffee Color Palette, Dun Deal On The Track, Braden Score Chart, Cvs Numbing Spray, Co2 Laser Resonator, Tottenville High School Classics Institute, Porsha Williams Mother Net Worth, Psychology Studies Proven Wrong, Irvine Tennis Courts, Nehru Planetarium Mumbai Information, Star Games One, 1986 Isuzu Impulse Turbo For Sale, Presentation Pointer Logitech, Writing Skills List, Laser Galvanometer 3d Printer, Ineluctable In A Sentence, Héroes Del Silencio Albums, Scania S580 V8 Price, Online Printers Germany, Josephine Skriver Fiance, Elderly Being Manipulated, Seattle Kraken Secondary Logo, Ayr Saline Nasal Drops Baby, Chris Craft Corsair 28, Sbt Japan Toyota Toyoace Truck, School Of Fish Musical, Rome 2 Guide 2018, Cork 14day Weather Forecast, River Horse In Greek Is Called, National Mortgage Rates, Was Egypt Always A Desert, Dan Orlovsky End Zone Gif, Milestone 229 Riots, Little Tikes Go Green Playhouse Instructions, Ninja Hibachi Menu, The Osbournes Season 4 - Episode 1, Disneylife Login Changes, David Feldman Law, Ari Stock Next Dividend, Holiday Inn Storrs Ct, Denver Riots 2020 Today, Primary School Gallery, Jacob Wysocki Height, Angus House Chase Plaza Number, What To Use Instead Of Neosporin, Mitchell Guitar Mdj10/n, Tropical Savanna Location, Cross Plains, Tn, Singapore Flyer Latest News, 1010 Americold Dr, Rochelle, Il, Keeley Magnetic Echo Delay, Email Marketing Ideas For Small Business, Lee Won-il Table, Isuzu Traviz Interior,

district rawalpindi map