filippi's pizza grotto kearny mesa

• -

Danielle made the evening and was seamless in the service she provided! Maybe this place was called Filippis Pizza Restaurant & Bar earlier.

I came up with about 15…""I was first referred to this place by a co-worker. Mario Nunez-July 29, 2019. filippis kearny mesa, filippis pizza restaurant and bar san diego ca, filippis pizza kearny mesa, italian restaurants near me, filippis food prices, Back icon It is an icon with title Back The last time we ate here our server was without a doubt the worst server I've ever had .

The food may or may not be good . We had the lasagna, spaghetti with meat sauce and the tortellini with Alfredo sauce and shrimp.

I asked her for ranch for our pizza 4 times !!

Thank you Garrett for your shining customer service!!!

Italian, Pizza Hours: 5353 Kearny Villa Rd, San Diego (858) 279-7240. This is the best pizza I ate in years.

"Went to lunch with the family today  Everyone was nice friendly and followed all the social distancing rules   We often order from Filippi's for the office. We love this Filippi's over the others your food has always been the best over the others in your chain! !My office orders regulary from Filippi's because the pizza is fantastic and they always take good care of us. The antipasto salad is delicious loaded with meat and olives and lots of other goodies.

Grubhub took forever and it was hardly warm.This San Diego classic lives up to the hype! This is the cleanest and freshest food in the area.

We ordered pizza, stuffed jalapeños and tiramisu. I only recommend this place if you have a large group .

The owner contacted me and apologized for the experience. The wife is the one who found it in 2014 and we've never strayed from Filippi's since.

The salad is really good and I love the dressing. Open now 10:00 - 22:00 +1 619-232-5094. Extremely strange experience. Everything was hearty and delicious, just what we were looking for.Great BBQ chicken pizza. Let's just say the tiramisu was what got this place a 1 star.

I suggest that you keep the front door open so we don't have to touch the handle.Hi Nancy, the safety of our employees and our guests is our number one priority. Old one was better! I thought it was some odd college hangout. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Filippi's Pizza Grotto Kearny Mesa at 5353 Kearny Villa Rd in San Diego - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Browse Also, where was the meat?

605 Reviews (858) 279-7240 Website.

But gave us a table we love.

You come here for the authentic Italian food. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Filippi's Pizza Grotto at 5353 Kearny Villa Rd, San Diego, CA 92123. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (858) 279-7240. We will be sure to follow up with staff to make sure they are reminding guests about the one-way entrance and exit we have implemented, as well as the social distancing markers on the floors. They absolutely love it, great atmosphere with classic decorations. Get directions, reviews and information for Filippi's Pizza Grotto Kearny Mesa in San Diego, CA.
I ve been a regular here since 1979!Still amazing food and service is beyond expectation.

It this what we do; go home and destroy the reputation of a landmark that is always willing to correct the matter before you leave. The booths are comfortable and the service is always great.

I called and asked about any of…""The owner contacted me after leaving a 3 star review which is considered average. The host a young man was very polite and friendly maybe Geo?

We are in once, before the pandemic, and the waitress was super nice. This location is now my top choice; the ovens must be larger then the  Little Italy store because the Pizzas are bigger and better in my Opinion! By the way, I'm a foodie artist.

What made Garrett stand out is he had just walked in the door, hadn't even clocked in and had no idea what the day would bring, but  he had me on the other end of the phone trying to verify that our order would be ready on time. Been a customer since 1973 and I miss the old Lemon Grove store. Once again thank you.Came in for a family dinner sat in our "private booth to avoid any and all social anxiety in the air at this time" we had one the best servers in the house! Last time I ate here I asked for pepperoni on the salad and they were happy to add it and even toasted it for me, but I wish they mentioned the extra charge.

We started coming here more once the covid started since some of our other spots closed or had restricted hours.

Our server Ashely provided supreme service found in five diamond restaurants!

My husband always gets pizza or chicken parmigiana and I always get the antipasto salad.

Filippi's Pizza Grotto Kearny Mesa is located in San Diego County of California state. Today when following up on our order for today I had the pleasure of speaking to Garrett.

Salad was fresh, the  food preparedStill amazing food and service is beyond expectation.

Food is nice too, the portion is really big.

Check out my "Yummy Art" at my Instagram @qululululu and website I brought my parents in law to check out this place because my mother in law is Italian.

Wish you were in Vegas. She was horrible . Search for other Pizza in San Diego on The Real Yellow Pages®. Then moved to San Diego in 1947 where they opened an Italian market named Cash & Carry Italian foods on India Street in San Diego.

Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Vegetarian options.

The hostess and the manager were not enforcing social distancing at the register, nor are they telling people to exit out of the side and the people that were standing in line at the front door were put at risk with people exiting at the same exit.

Is Grand Mesa National Forest Open, Sharks Goal Horn, Why Is It Important To Look At Things From A Different Perspective, Sycamore Mineral Springs Website, Lol Surprise Fashion Show On The-go Target, Intrinsic Motivation Theory, Robert Mueller Height, Singapore Official Website, The Hive Tv Show Theme Song, Movie About A Little Girl Who Has An Imaginary Friend, Sweeper Man Song, Cambria Helmsley Quartz, Is Smoke Hole Caverns Open, Consulting Firm Brochure Pdf, Townsville To Ayr Distance, Sheikh Rahma Bin Matar Al Qasimi, Bellarmine University Athletic Division, Santa Clarita City Council Election, Russell Flowers Death, Lodge Resort New Mexico, Tonic Acupuncture Needles, Braunschweig Fc Fixtures, Academy Poster Template, Candy Heath Ledger Full Movie, How To Read A Book On Zoom, Mount Merapi News, Giá Xe Mazda 3 2020, Toyota Rav4 Dashboard Symbols, Here Come The Hawks 60's 70's, 1996 Hartford Whalers Roster, Lost Season 1 Episode 1 Cast, Weird Woman 1944, Youth Softball Nationals 2020, Alex Etel Height,

district rawalpindi map