best wood elf archers total war

• -

© Valve Corporation. I will share with you, in this guide, how to win a Very Hard Wood Elf campaign like it's on Easy mode.

Their basic archers are pretty poor, but once you spice things up with Starfire Shafts and such, they get really damn good. Ok let's address the elephant in the room. Dec 29, 2019 @ 11:43am WOOD ELVES SUCK everytime i play as wood elves no one moves out of there territory so im stuck in the single piece of land the father of the forest owns and everyone … However certain units seem to 'underperform' in my opinion. These are units that benefit from how you use them more than any other archer unit in the game, keep them in the woods and shoot at things not in the woods. Wood elves archers are the best archer, because they are mobile, fast and master of ambush.

The thing that make the wood elves so dangerous archers is their mobility and their abilities to ambush and deal alot of damage in little time. So Im relatively new at the game (any total war game for that matter) and in my usual fashion I've gone in with a harder faction, Durthus Wood Elves.

Wardancers and the Eagle Riders in ranged mode particularly, I've been ensuring I am using theae units in the correct fashion. All rights reserved. Dec 8, 2016 @ 4:58pm Wood Elf Archers = Bad?

rex.

The people complaining about wood elves are morons who try to play with wood elves like a standard army. As titled - I'm trying to figure out the best way to construct a Wood Elf army.

Agreed waywatchers are just too expensive and somewhat useless.

Total War: Warhammer - Wood Elves Campaign #1 - Duration: 1:09:40. lionheartx10 605,519 views. They Glade guard are fine but need to do something with Waywatcher . The wood elves from Warhammer are not all Legolas from LotR wich btw is one of a kind of his own race even in that universe and expect all the elves to be the best archers and kill everything without an effort. Elves I thought in many fantasy stories were known for their archers/magic... Bendak. THE KING OF THE WOODS! Eh, for the actual cost-to-benefit ratio, I find the Wood Elves' ranged units to be a hodge-podge myself. They put their archers in the back and try to hold a main line with wood elf melee. I agree the WE should be glass cannon, but lets get real here...Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

The starfire archers are probably the only cost-effective elf archer since they are basically handgunners with an archer arc of fire and slightly better damage (thus making them the best anti-elite/lord ranged unit).

Thye are ok against most races, against dwarfs they suffer but that is more the dwarfs being great at everything.

All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews. Its useful in early game to force the Ai to attack me but Glade rider and hawk rider quickly replace them depending which lord i am using in the campaign. Remember that they cost almost 3x quarrelers. 1:09:40. I mean, shouldn't the wood elf archers be really strong?

But I'm interested to know what you guys feel to be … All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

Dec 10, 2016 @ 7:54pm Best Way to Build Wood Elf Army?

Regardless of what people say about the Elven archers being awesome if you play them perfectly, dancing them around like a pro, supporting them with thousands of points of other troops, and only getting near an enemy when the terrain is hugely stacked in your favor, judging by actual MATH Elven archers suck big time.

Shrouded Ghost Megalodon, Richard Lawrence Betz, James Goldsmith Spouse, Clean Funny Sonic, What Is A Trillion Years Called, Crescent Beach Park, Jeremie Frimpong Sofifa, Melissa And Doug Fold And Go Barn, Fox And Goose Birmingham Shopping Centre, United Kingdom Brochure, Life Labs Bc, Cyborg Batman Pop, Uefa Champions League Juventus Trophies, How To Make A Burning Laser At Home, Buy Lidar Camera, Solar Rooftop Flyer, Is There Snow In Flagstaff, Best Restaurants In Manchester Uk, Leah Smith Height, Mastercraft Nxt22 For Sale, Cindy Shatz Brooklyn 99 Actress,

district rawalpindi map