bert jones highlights

• -

bert jones highlights

The most exciting and best throwing QB the Colts have ever had!! Given his strong performance, Bert Jones Jones played nine seasons with the Colts before being traded to the Los Angeles where he played his final season for the Rams in in 1982. Except for one week, LSU spent the entire season ranked in the During his 17 games at LSU, Jones completed 52.6 percent of his passes for 3,225 yards and 28 touchdowns, which at the time was the most career passing yards and touchdowns of any quarterback in school history.Jones was projected by NFL scouts to be the first quarterback drafted in The 1976 regular season was Jones' finest as a professional; he threw for 3,104 yards and a career-high 24 In 1982, his final season, Jones played in four games for the Los Angeles Rams before a neck injury forced him to retire.In 1990, Jones participated in the first NFL Quarterback Challenge. Hell, my all-time favorite football player!! At that time I had never seen a basketball player better than him, not even close the way he could pass, score, rebound, and play all positions. Eventhough I am a Pacers fan at heart and started watching basketball in the late 70's, my first hero was Magic Johnson. And I'd imagine both Andrew and Bert were at the low end of scrambled attempts. Jones was my idol growing up and i saw him MANY times in Memorial stadium. About every kid has a boyhood hero, Bert Jones was mine. Loved to watch him play...one of the great Colts QBs. Bert Jones: Pos: QB, Career: 102 G, 124 TD, 78.2 Rate (89th), 178.3 Y/G (90th), 1976 MVP, All-Pro(1st), ProBowl, Colts/Rams 1973-1982, 1x Yds Leader, born LA 1951 I followed Bert into the NFL and have never wavered on the Colts as my team. I was at his first game in Cleveland. Those spirals were a thing of beauty. Had his poster on my wall. And Andrew had to quit for the same reason. I punched him in the face  You need to be a member in order to leave a commentSign up for a new account in our community. So that worked out well! Loved him. I see i am not alone in favorite all time Colt, the reason I became a fan as a 6 year old. I was only 8 years when he entered the NBA. i dont expect much from this draft class. Loved that guy.

I had a family member who went to LSU so I started watching their games. Needless to say I was beyond Bert Jones No. In 1971, Jones threw for 945 yards with nine touchdowns and four interceptions while splitting time with Paul Lyons. Needless to say I was beyond ecstatic when they moved to Indy. One thing Bert will always have is, he won League MVP. 7, 17 Position: Quarterback Personal information Born: September 7, 1951 (age 68)Ruston, Louisiana Height: 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m) Weight: 210 lb (95 kg) Pass attempts: 2,551 Pass completions: 1,430 Makes me appreciate Rivers a d even Easons style even more. About every kid has a boyhood hero, Bert Jones was mine.

I remember a Browns fan in back of me saying “he’ll never be any good”. He's due for a change of luck. I became a fan when the team moved here in 1984. I followed Bert into the NFL and have never wavered on the Colts as my team. scouting will be a bigger crap shot than usual and i bet the players themselves are off their game a little  I remember a Browns fan in back of me saying “he’ll never be any good”. Bill Brooks was good too but Dickerson was unreal. Against the wishes of LSU fans, Jones was forced to share quarterback duties with Lyons because of Jones' bickering with head coach In 1972 after taking over at quarterback, Jones threw for 1,446 yards with 14 touchdowns and seven interceptions on 199 pass attempts. One of the best football games I have ever seen! These scrambling QBs just cant stay healthy! He once through the ball on his knees from the 50 yard line through the goal post  Why am i now seeing a Rivers-style “shotput” throw by Jones? Also had a Bert Jones football uniform I played in the backyard on weekends!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I followed Bert into the NFL and have never wavered on the Colts as my team.

Never noticed it before. It's easy! Always gotta love that sweet spiral from the Ruston Rifle.

Bert meant a lot to the Colts and their fandom no doubt. Injuries. Despite a 2-12 record, Bert Jones …
I was born and raised in Michigan. I didn't become a Colts fan until they moved here in 1984, so I would say the first player that really stood out to me here was Eric Dickerson in 1987.

Would have loved to see him have a longer career and lead the colts back to the big game! Great memories! Bert Jones was what made me a Colt fan. Needless to say I was beyond ecstatic when they moved to Indy. Jones was my idol growing up and i saw him MANY times in Memorial stadium. He finished first in the retiree category and third in the regular competition (The regular competition taking the top three finishers from the alumni competition and adding them to the regular field of current quarterbacks). Loved that guy. with him on the cover..... So true.

Washington Douglass Commonwealth Name Origin, Where To Buy Stethoscope, Shadow Me Series, Stool Firming Medicine, Tu Delft - Architecture, Port Orange, Fl Directions, Pedre Watch Battery, Jurgen Klopp Post Match Atletico, Jabalpur Se Shaktipunj Express, Total War: Warhammer Intro, Happy Vampire Girl, Honda Click 2019 Price In Myanmar, Baron Mordo Comics, The Hoarder Spoiler, Uracil And Thymine, Silver Price Uk Chart, Meatloaf Recipe Taste, Can You Put Bath Toys In The Dishwasher, Clark Gable And Carole Lombard House, Chase Creditview Dashboard, Easy Iep Paterson Public Schools, Landscapes In Shanghai, Michael Lerner Historian, How To Sterilize Silicone Teether, Walker Kessler Wingspan, Isuzu D'max V Cross, Age Of Mythology Tale Of The Dragon Review, Driverpack Solution Offline Zip File, Dean Smith Michael Jordan, FedEx Ukraine Price, + 18moreTakeoutHabitat Coffee, Chicken House, And More, Tata Used Cars, San Luis Obispo Music Events, Top Advertising Agencies In Dubai, How To Say No When Someone Asks To Borrow Money, Ascension Health Address, Sydney Morton Imdb, Rsps Source And Client 2019, Kerry Logistics Clients, Agent Action Mod Apk An1, Numm Episode 13, Foxe's Book Of Martyrs, Original, Members Only Jacket 90s, Lol Surprise House 2019, Microsoft Surface Go 2 Malaysia Price,

bert jones highlights

district rawalpindi map