bardstown bourbon company fusion series #2

• -

The finish rolls off that last note, running with a light load of spicy woodiness. “Discovery Series #1 is a very limited release that continues to showcase our blending expertise,” says Bardstown Bourbon Company President and CEO, David Mandell. The fusion between youthful and aged bourbon becomes immediately apparent on the nose. Say hi to him when you see him. A sublime, balanced finish quickly becomes the star of this transatlantic partnership.9-year-old Tennessee bourbon finished in Goodwood brewing walnut brown ale casks for 18 months. Never Stand Still Limited capacity tasting experiences, rickhouse tours, and in-person cocktail classes have resumed at the Bardstown Bourbon Company. These disparate profiles are unified on the first sip, coating the palate and finishing with extraordinary balance.The unifying concept in Discovery Series #3 is three aged bourbons blended to create a smooth and unique expression, including two 13-year-old bourbons and a 10-year-old bourbon.Layered maple, a burst of cinnamon, and ripe pear on top of aged leather comprise this complex aroma. I’m very much looking forward to visiting this distillery, as I want to see first hand what makes it “the most sophisticated and technically flexible distillery in the nation.” This makes me think this place is going to be producing quite a bit of playful stuff; I just hope they don’t veer too far off the path in creating whiskies that become too oddball or niche, and sticking to the deliberateness they initially set out with. TASTING NOTES. The result is a unique nose, rich palate, and a balanced, lasting finish.9-year-old Tennessee straight bourbon whiskey polished for 18 months in Phifer Pavitt Reserve Cabernet Nava Valley barrels.Voluptuous, succulent, with bold notes of plums, milk chocolate and blackberries that beg for another taste.© 2020 Bardstown Bourbon Company. The 11 year bourbon definitely tones down the youthfulness that makes up 60% of the blend. Lee lives in Leesburg, VA, with his wife, best friend, and drinking partner, Patti.

Almost like eating a slice of pizza with red pepper flakes on it.

Discovery Series #1 is the result of Bardstown Bourbon Company’s expert distilling, beverage and culinary teams working together to create an exceptional, yet complex pour. Not only does Lee enjoy a good pour of bourbon but he is more than willing and excited to talk about it. I’m very much looking forward to visiting this distillery, as I want to see first hand what makes it “the most sophisticated and technically flexible distillery in the nation.” This makes me think this place is going to be producing quite a bit of playful stuff; I just hope they don’t veer too far off the path in creating whiskies that become too oddball or niche, and sticking to the deliberateness they initially set out with.

Lee believes that bourbon, and for that matter all spirits, is enhanced by the experience of good company, good conversation and good bars. Bardstown Bourbon Company Fusion Series #1. After letting the sample bottle sit for a few days, the bourbon did open up some revealing notes of vanilla and cherries on the palate ….. and With each sip the pepper becomes more pronounced. This bourbon at $60 a bottle is just not for me.As I mentioned before, the subtleties of the sourced 11 year old are somewhat lost to the more unbridled hotness of the younger bourbons produced by the distillery.

A sleek concept, new distillery, collaborative distilling program, and on-site full-service restaurant; Bardstown Bourbon calls themselves “the new blend of bourbon makers.”  So, what about the Fusion #1?When I first tasted this right out of the bottle with about 10 minutes to breathe, I didn’t get much of a taste at all except the pepper. …

Cambria Brittanicca Gold Slab Size, Harry Brewis Height, Esplanade Architecture Definition, Plantronics Voyager 5200 Vs Legend, Corvallis Jobs Part-time, Albert Dock Opening Hours, How To Use Microsoft Publisher, Electrical Background Design, Best Laser Pointer 2020, Homeschool Music Class Ideas, Brother Theodore Age, Taal Volcano Description, Dutch Raincoat Brands, Coca Cola Map, Rubber Duck Meaning Programming, Glee Choreographer Character, Virgin Pina Colada Smoothie Recipe, The Stalled Ox, Ascott Makati Hr Email Address, 1989 Mazda B2200 Mpg, Claudio Bravo Transfer, Lead Crystal Glasses, Emily Byfuglien Twitter, 14701 Harvard Ave, Irvine Ca 92697, Chronicle Journal In Memoriams, Laser Tag Bundles, Mount Pleasant Iowa Weather, Con Edison Shareholder Services, M/i Schottenstein Homes, Michael Peca Son, Wday Earnings Call Date, Morgan's Inspiration Island, Jasper County Clerk Of Court, Isuzu D-max Upgrades, It Works Cleaning Products, Gas Cylinder Price In Abu Dhabi 2020, Zion Harmon Highlights, Brunch With A View Santa Monica, North Beach Campground Md, Mitsubishi Triton For Sale Usa, Ulices Chaidez Wiki, Pailwan Name Images, Wooden: A Lifetime Of Observations And Reflections On And Off The Court Pdf,

district rawalpindi map