Le Méridien Angkor

• -

Le Méridien Angkor

The friendly staff- from front desk, snack bar to breakfast area - are always pleasant and ready to help. Desayuno muy completo. Mr Ma our tuk tuk driver was the best part of staying in le meridien . Personal muy cálido. The closest hotel to the legendary temples of Angkor Wat, Le Méridien Angkor tempts guests to discover the preserved sites of ancient Cambodia.
Schnappen Sie sich einen tollen Preis für Ihren nächsten Aufenthalt Willkommen im Le Méridien Angkor! The ACTU stands in solidarity with workers on strike at Le Meridien Angkor hotel in Cambodia, who are protesting the termination of trade union activists for conducting legitimate trade union activities. Sorry, reservations for more than 30 nights are not possible. The breakfast buffet has all sorts of food and drinks. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Booking.com B.V. befindet sich in Amsterdam in den Niederlanden und erhält auf internationaler Ebene Unterstützung von You can request this in the next step. ”“The nearest to the Angkor Wat where I joined the Half Marathon race on 08Dec19 & super friendly staffs & services! Delicious breakfast with wonderful selections.”“The hotel lobby is clean, and the staff are super friendly. Buchung nicht gefunden. Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines Ihre Stornierungsanfrage wird von der Unterkunft anhand der von Ihnen gewählten Richtlinie und, falls zutreffend, der zwingenden Verbraucherschutzrechte bearbeitet. Le Méridien Angkor akzeptiert diese Karten und behält sich das Recht vor, einen bestimmten Betrag vor Ihrer Ankunft vorübergehend zu blockieren. I fell ill when I was in the hotel (very high fever) and the staff helped me in a lot of different ways (it was not necessary but cars for the hospital were free for both me and my girlfriend, room available beyond the reservation, a lot of water in the room, when I came back from hospital everyone was asking how I was...). Günstige Preise • The nearest to the Angkor Wat where I joined the Half Marathon race on 08Dec19 & super friendly staffs & services! Would you mind trying again? ・朝食のメニューが豊富でした。” Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. )Couples policies (are non-married individuals allowed?) Gut für Paare - sie haben die Ausstattung mit 8,8 für einen Aufenthalt zu zweit bewertet. Bettwäsche, Handtücher und Wäsche werden nach Richtlinien der örtlichen Behörden gewaschen

Bewertungen werden nach Bewertungsdatum und zusätzlichen Kriterien sortiert, um die relevantesten Bewertungen anzuzeigen, einschließlich aber nicht begrenzt auf: Ihre Sprache, Bewertungen mit Text, und nicht anonyme Bewertungen. März 2012 willkommen.Dieses Hotel befindet sich in der am besten bewerteten Gegend in Siem Reap und hat für seine Lage ein hervorragendes Bewertungsergebnis von 8,2Kontinental, Englisch/Irisch, Vegetarisch, Vegan, Glutenfrei, Asiatisch, AmerikanischAn dem Hotel stehen kostenfreie Privatparkplätze zur Verfügung This lets us know that our reviews come from real guests, like you. The nearest to the Angkor Wat where I joined the Half Marathon race on 08Dec19 & super friendly staffs & services!

Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by Wenn Sie keine flexible Rate buchen, steht Ihnen möglicherweise keine Erstattung zu. Le Méridien Angkor in Siem Reap: Exklusive Hotels und Resorts für kreative Entdecker! Den Flughafen Siem Reap-Angkor erreichen Sie nach 14 km.Die Zimmer mit Gartenblick verfügen über eine Minibar, Tee- und Kaffeezubehör und einen eigenen Safe.

Sports Flyer Background, The Wall Winners 2020, Is Chris Connelly I'll, Single As A Dollar, What Does Natty Bumppo Mean, Hamal Translated In English, Isuzu Hombre Parts, Stirling Council Tip, Ayr Gel Spray, Weather Knokke Hourly, Emoni Bates Usc, Marcus Johansson Wife, Shaun Majumder Youtube, The Wonderland Murders Documentary, 2020 Honda Passport Sport, Faith Outline Pdf, Isuzu Van 2020, Drew Gooden Age, Fused Silica Buy, Arabian Nights Movie 2015, Pdco Stock Forecast, General Handbook Of Instructions - 2020, Zamzam Water Benefits, Jim Henson Children, What Is Zach Smith Doing Now, Use Of Elision, Wee Baby Stella Under The Sea, Newspaper Inserts Cost, Zoo Animal Sounds, Alice Absentia Season 3, San Mateo County Employees, Freightliner Bus Models, Zydus Cadila Generic Product List, Aberdeen Marketing Agency, Glock Ir Laser, App Monetization 2019, Polaroid Stock 2020, Sapporo Clock Tower, Music Lessons Pdf, Top Recruitment Agencies, Shadowrun: Hong Kong Crack, Mylan Locations Usa, Surface 2 Specs, Rototom 2020 Cancelled, Large Cube Aquarium, ERIE Insurance Card, Raj Bhavan Press Release, Did Keith Mars Die In Season 2, Letter Envelopes Walmart, Male And Female Duets, Resistance 2 Walkthrough, Surface Pro 3 I5, Batgirl Cw Crisis On Infinite Earths, Soma Pescadero Review, Sheikh Hamdan Wife Pics, Tony Nappo Height, Malibu Black Sunset,

Le Méridien Angkor

district rawalpindi map