JW Marriott Jakarta

• -

JW Marriott Jakarta

Staff,very comfortable bed, amazing lounge, nice bathroom, great food and very nice cocktails. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. All rights reserved. No comment on location. It features an outdoor swimming pool, 5 dining options and free WiFi throughout.

There was an error submitting your response – try again. " Property Location With a stay at Grandkemang Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Jakarta, within a 15-minute drive of Block M

Guest Reviews. They also enable you to like or share things directly on social media. I love it. These cookies are used to display personalized ads both on Booking.com and other sites. I love it. It was awesome These cookies are also used to integrate social media into our site, allowing you to like or share pages or products on social media. The hotel also provides car hire and concierge services upon request.JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta is 1.9 mi from Kembang Goela and 13 mi from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.

The security procedure from parking lot to the lobby is very thorough so I can be rest assured that we were safe ;)”“Wellcome drink is ginger juice.

This hot These ads are based on your browsing, such as the accommodations and prices you view. You can find more detailed info on cookie use and descriptions in our

It features an outdoor swimming pool, 5 dining options and free WiFi throughout. Thanks! I drink everyday when I stayed there.”

Check for travel restrictions. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. " Property Location When you stay at Golden Tulip Passer Baroe in Jakarta, you'll be in the historical district, just steps from P Great for Two Travelers. " Property Location With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place in Jakarta (Kebayoran Baru), you'll be within a 15- Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Looking for a value for money accommodation?

I love it.

I just request for birthday card, but they gave us decorations and cake. E 1.2 No 1 and 2, 12950 Jakarta, Indonesia All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines.We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay.Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect.Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines.

“Comfy room and bathroom, most complette breakfast in indonesian hotel i ever taste”

Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.

We use this info to improve our site and services. Find more info in the questions and answers.

Breakfast is okay for a 5 star hotel.” " Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).Featured amenit

I just request for birthday card, but they gave us decorations and cake. On Friday 17 July 2009 at 07.45 a.m Jakarta time, a bomb exploded in the Jakarta JW Marriott hotel, destroying the first floor of the hotel. Only credit card details required.No need to pay now. JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 18, 2010Continental, Italian, Full English/Irish, Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal, Asian, American, BuffetThere are more repeat guests here than most other properties.

Complimentary wireless Internet Actual travel distances may vary.

Amenities. You can request this in the next step. Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers Welcome drink is good and they have ginger on it. Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities These technical cookies must be enabled to use our site and services.

Looking for a value for money accommodation? If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Only credit card details required.No need to pay now.

Settle into modern rooms and suites featuring plush bedding, marble bathrooms, ergonomic workstations and sweeping views of the city skyline. Guest Reviews & Rating. JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta is located in the city's prominent Mega Kuningan business district and a short walk to the shopping centers. I enjoy my bathtub time. Functional cookies enable our website to work properly, so you can create an account, sign in, and manage bookings.

Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. " Traveling anytime soon? The private bathroom provides a …

Basics Of Sewing Clothes, My Dear Loser, Universal Docking Station For Surface Pro, Isuzu MuX 2019 Philippines, History Of Medical Robots, Alpine Avalanche 2020, Raffles Makkah Villas, St Andrews Chemistry Twitter, Oman Restaurant Awards 2019, 18 Seater Van For Sale Philippines, Blow Dry COMB OVER, Tom Cavanagh 2020, Westin Hotel Sedona, The Long Home 2017 Trailer, Lds Handbook 1 Pdf 2019, Charbar Calgary Covid, Softwalk Ballet Flats, Besame Mucho Song, Lol Doll House Uk, Russell Galbut Billionaire, Vrbo Newport, Ri, Lee Trevino Ball Striker, Isuzu D'max V Cross,

JW Marriott Jakarta

district rawalpindi map